9.

AARAV POV.

I am currently sitting in Khushi's living room with khushi, Vanya .... And Arman. He just invited himself. This is India vs New Zealand match going on. I like cricket a lot but because of being busy in business I have missed many matches. My favourite player was Sehwag while growing up then I liked kohli too.

Khushi was sitting beside me, she was wearing a cute cherry printed night suit. She was jumping everytime kohli was shown on screen and India was fielding first.

She really loves kohli I guess. She said something about that if today kohli scores a 100 then he would surpass Sachin Tendulkar's record of most hundreds in ODI. I hope he does.

After sometime the first innings ended and it was break.

"Chalo let's eat now." Vanya said.

"Haa okayy." Khushi said while getting up and moving to kitchen. Arman also went behind them. That bastard has too come here to spoil the moments, when he heard that we're watching a match together he just invited himself and came here. 

Why is he moving around khushi so much !!! Why is his hand around her shoulder!!!!!!! Shit!!

"Can I also help with something.?" I quickly went to kitchen and said.

"No No we have got it all handled." Vanya replied politely.

"

Oh okay then I guess I will be at dinning table?!" I asked unsure.

"Yeah you should do just that." Arman said while smirking.

"Oh yeah and you should come with me. Chal" i dragged him along.

After getting out of kitchen I kicked him,
"Saale kutte, itna chipak kyu Raha hai usse haann?" And said this while glaring him.

"Abe jalkukde, Meri dost hai vo bht achiii wali to Mai to chipak sakta hu." He said smugly.

"Or mai uska honewala pati hu harami. Duur rehle Kasam se bata Raha hu, Varna bhul jaunga dost hai tu mera." I said in a warning tone.

"Kya hora hai guysss." Khushi said while entering with the food followed by Vanya.

"Kuch nhi bas business ki baat kar rahe the thoda " i said while smiling to khushi. And she also smiled at me this time. I guess this is the first time she has smiled back to me.

"Thik hai ab business ki baatein band karo batting shuru hone hi wali hogi chalo sab khaane betho jaldi." And with that we all settled down to the chairs and after sometime the match started again.

Khushi was jumping around like a Lil kid everytime Virat was scoring boundaries. She really loves Virat Kohli very much.
And as expected kohli did score hundred and after that he gave flying kiss towards his wife at which khushi was squealing very much.

She's too cute.

After the match got completed we just sat there and talked about the match only. Then khushi went inside kitchen to get something and I followed her there.

"He played really well today." I said at which her eyes brighten and she started telling me how much she liked his innings.

I suddenly picked her up and make her sit on the kitchen pavement. She got quite.

"What are you doing? Vanya and Arman are just sitting outside." She said nervously.

"Sweetheart I haven't started doing anything yet you're being nervous." I said smirking.

"Because I know what you can do. You gave me a hic.. hickey that day." She mumbled quitely. She doesn't even know how much more I want to do to her.

"I would prefer calling it a love bite." I said.

"Stop acting cheesy , it doesn't suit you."  She said while giggling.

"Whatever you say butterfly." I said while looking ather lips. I so wanted to kiss her but I don't know if she wants the same right now or not.

"I am going to kiss you, if you don't want that push me off." I said slowly. I waited few seconds and when she didn't pushed me. I yanked her head and crashed my mouth on hers.

THIS. FEELS. FUCKING. HOME.

I can just kiss her for all my life and die peacefully. I kissed her with all that I have, she was not responding for a second but then she started trying to match my pace. I placed my both hands on her hips and pulled her closer while her hands moved up to my hairs, it wasn't a kiss. I was devouring her completely.
After some minutes she patted my chest and I pulled back reuctantly. She was taking deep breaths and I swiftly peck on her lips again and said in her ears,

"That was the sweetest desert I have ever had. The Sweetheart name should be changed to SWEETNESS because of how sweet you are baby. I just can't get enough."

She just looked down shyly and said slowly,
"That was my first kiss. I hope I wasn't bad for you--"

Before she could finish her sentence silenced her with my mouth.

"You're the best for me or for anyone in this planet

.
.
.
"You're the best for me or for anyone in this planet. But you're made only for me and I'm not letting others get a try." I said and slowly kissed her forehead at the same time we both got startled by a voice,

"Chii bhai, ye sab bedroom Mai kar kitchen kharab mat kar!!!!!! or vanya tumhare pass Dettol hoga kya thodi ankhein disinfect karni hai muje." Arman that fucker has such a fantastic timing. I will deal with him later. I turned towards Arman and glared at him when I saw that he clicked a picture of us. That bastard.

"Arman you know right that I'm your boss too?!! If you don't stop doing these shits then I am surely going to find a new secretary." I said.

"But you won't find someone like me Aarav. Then I would also make a reel on that audio 'oh I'm so sorry for your loss.' " and then that bastard moved out of kitchen.

"Tu ruk tujhe to Mai batata hu..." I was going behind Arman when khushi held my hand to stop me. I turned towards her and raised my eyebrows.

"Jaanedo na humari hi galti hai Hume ese kitchen me nhi hona chahiye tha.." she said slowly while her face was flushed completely.

"To fir chale bedroom me?" I said with a teasing tone. At this she just gasped and widened her eyes.

"Aapko sharam nHi aati?" She said while narrowing her pretty eyes at me.

"Mere hisse ki bhi sharam tum hi karleti ho to muje kya zarurat sharmane ki. Vese kal tak to 'tumhe - tumhe' bol Rahi thi Aaj sidhe aap pe kese?" I asked.

"Vo mera humesha se sapna tha ki jo bhi mera pati hoga usse mai aap - aap karke hi baat karungi." She said shyly.

"Acha ji. Fir mai bhi aap hi bolta hu." She nodded her head.

"Chalo bahar chalte hai ab."