23.

AARAV'S POV.

I was adjusting my caller and front of the mirror as I heard the walk-in closet door opening and as I turned around I saw Khushi and my breath got hitched...

She was looking so fucking pretty... Like I don't even know what this kind of dress is called but it is a bit of a lehenga but not completely lehenga but then again she is looking like a pure goddess, MY GODDESS!

I have the strong urge to remove my black tux and change it into a white one even when I didn't have a white tux because I don't like white colour much as its really bright to eyes but I think I have to change my opinion now and order a lot of white fucking clothes!!

"You look like you have just stepped out of heaven baby......" I said I am still lost in her... The way that skirt is enhancing her curves... God!!! Can we just cancel this shit-ass reception? And that cape-like thing from both of her sleeves actually made her look ethereal..

"And entered your hell?!" That grew a smirk on my face. My baby is getting bold day by day. I pulled her towards me by her waist..

"Aren't you getting too bold huh?" I asked smirking down at her.

"I haven't even started anything yet.. Aaru baby.." and she bit her lips saying that. I don't know that if is she doing this to me unknowingly or she is just teasing me..

"What did I told you sweetheart about your lip biting? Keep that in mind otherwise your lipstick won't be the only red colour on your face" I said and smirked as I saw she quickly stopped biting her lips. It was too cute to look at her face when she goes all red over just my words.

I was about to lean in and give her a kiss but a dumb-fucking-ass thought this was the best moment to enter in my bedroom without knocking.

Yeah, it's ARMAAN!!!

"Oops lagta hai mai sahi time pe aagya"

I grabbed the nearest flower vase and threw it at him.. but that idiot caught it and smirked at me

"Bhul gya college ki team ka best fielder tha mai! Agar ye paiso ki lalach nhi hoti na to Aaj India ka best fielder bhi mai hota jadeja nhi " He said smugly. This guy is clearly overestimating himself but i don't have time to give him a reality check.

"Pehli baat Bina knock kiye andar kaise aagya? Saale shaadi shuda hu mai.. sharam karle thodi.." I spatted frustratingly at him. He always comes in between whenever I am having a good time with khushi.

"Sharam karne wale kaam tum Karo lekin sharam mai Karu, waah bas yahi din dekhne ke liye to baitha tha mai!" He said dramatically. I was about to say something more when some more people - specifically Renu, Vanya and Shreya - entered our room too. They all directly came and stood near khushi.. What the fuck!!! Al the mannerless people are on my head only!

"Khushi chal humare sath--"

"Khushi mere sath jaayegi! Apne pati ke sath!" I cutted renu off and glared at her. I still haven't forgotten how they all were laughing at me when I came to meet Khushi at that night.

"Ji nahi. Vo humari bestfriend hai to vo humare sath bhi jaa sakti hai..!" She said while glaring at me and folding her arms.

"Ha ha Jaa sakti par khushi ko jaana nahi hai, use mere sath jaana hai!" I said smirking knowing that khushi will definitely choose her husband.