17.

AARAV.

I slapped him hard again.

It feels relaxing...

It feels calming...

I sat on my chair and asked again, "Will you ever again come even in 10km radius of her?"

The guy, Shrey, whose mouth was bloodied, fingernails removed - No i didn't do that, I have an assassin for that.

I owe him, Rehan, for coming here on such short notice. He is a sadist, he always has a smile while torturing people.

"No... No sorry forgive me please." He said while crying. This low-life dared to make my baby cry. He thought he would just easily get away with it!!

"Can I go one more round?" Asked Rehan. Told you he's a sadist.

"Of--" my Phone started ringing. Khushi was calling me.

"Yes Sweetness"

"Are you ready to lose in the Sangeet dance? Mr Oberoi?" I chuckled at her question. I got out of the room to talk.

"Yes Mrs Oberoi, I'm ready to lose everything to you." I said. I can imagine her narrowing her eyes.

"Nahi... Aapko competitive spirit to dikhani chahiye naa." She whined. I smiled at her cuteness.

"Send me your picture when you get ready." I said. I always want to be the first one to see her.

" I'm ready already, bas 1 ghante me function start hojayega sab log to aa bhi aagye. Aap nhi ready hue kya?" Shit I'm still wasting my time on this dimwit bastard.

"Oh yes baby I'm almost ready. Bas aate hai hum sab bhi." With that I got inside and told Rehan to let shrey go. And I went home. This side, about how I treat people who cross me is only known by arman. My dad is too good of a man to allow me to do this. But he doesn't know that this is how the world works. If you don't show them your power then they will try biting you.

But i never killed a person and I don't intend to ever, but I have to do this to show people their place.

I rushed home or the villa we booked here for our stay as we can't stay at khushi's as it's already full with her Rishtedaars.

🕊️

I changed into a black India wear. I set my hairs and came out in living room seeing everyone there except Arman. My bade papa and badi mummy have also came.