22.

KHUSHI'S POV.

I slowly opened my eyes and took in my surroundings, It looked like it was morning as I could see the bright light which was almost covered by the curtains.

Then I remembered how the last day and night went, which made me shiver in excitement. I don't remember much of night as in between I passed out and I don't know what happened after that... I slowly looked behind my back, MY HUSBAND was spooning me. It felt like such a peaceful morning.

I tried getting up but 2 things stopped me immediately, first Aarav's arms which were caging me and secondly, that i wasn't able to move my limbs because of soreness. So I kept lying thinking about whatever happened in these last few days. This was all a roller coaster ride, with up and downs but finally I'm at peace, I'm at Home.

I picked up my phone, I have literally didn't touched my phone for so long. I saw so many messages from my people. I started replying to all of them..

My mom and dad messaged me asking about everything.

I saw my friends asking me if everything went well with my first night or not which made me blush. I looked at Aarav who was still sleeping soundly. I slightly turned in his arms so that now I'm face to face with him.
I started caressing his face. Whatever he does outside is wrong from a point of view but i know that the way he loves me, there's no comparison of that. I know no one can love me like he does.

Aarav's eyes flutters and he stares at me with a slight smile, i smiled back at him.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked. Still caresssing his head

"This is the best sleep I have ever had in my life." He said. While pulling me more in his chest. I giggled.

"Let me go, I have to take bath and cook breakfast." I said while trying to get up.

"If you're able to get up then go.." while smirking at me. That made me remember about my soreness. Offfooo. I hit his chest hardly. While muttering 'beast'. I heard his chest grumbled as he laugh. His laughter is such a pretty thing to listen in the early morning.

"Am I a beast now huh? But I'm sure you were enjoying this beast thoroughly last night." He grabbed my chin and made me look in his eyes. But i shut my eyes tightly before he could even look at me.

"Shut upp.. bohot besharam hai aap"

"Jii bas aapke liye. Exclusive." Winked at me. He's literally a charmer.

Suddenly he got up and picked me up in bridal style and started walking...

"Aahaa what are you doing.. niche utaro.."
But he didn't listen and entered the bathroom. He made me sit on the stool and started preparing the bathtub for me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's the 3rd day of our marriage and right now we're going back to Aarav's family mansion. Except for that one dreadful night.. it has been great till now.

Currently Aarav is driving his car while his one hand still rests on my thigh. I have came to know that Aarav is really touchy kinda clingy. Like he wants to touch me all the time.

I looked at him smiled to myself. It's been good, life is going on the right track now I guess.

I played some song from my playlist as this man don't have one in car and i don't really wanna listen radio.