12.

KHUSHI POV.

I’m not ready for what he does next.

Aarav physically jerks me upward so that my back is bent and I’m half hanging in the air as he eats me out.
The position is awkward at best, and I slam my palms on the headboard and the wall to get some semblance of balance.

But I think that’s his purpose behind all of this. He doesn’t want me to move, doesn’t want me to stop or try to intervene.

This way, I’m completely his to do with whatever he pleases.

Not that I can fight and push him away.

What I can do, however, is feel every zip of pleasure, every lick, bite, and controlled display of command.
Aarav thrusts his tongue inside my opening, tongue-fucking me with brutal strokes. He alternates between that and biting and nibbling on my clit and teasing my folds.

The change of pace and action turns me delirious. It’s impossible to keep up, impossible to remain in this mindset.
Where pleasure is so intense that I’m unable to see anything past it. My hips jerk involuntarily, chasing the release that I’m sure will detonate me from the inside out.
He goes harder, faster, stronger.

And I’m done.

My heart nearly stops as I moan, I’d
die of shame if anyone walked in on this scene and saw me being eaten out
as if I’m being possessed.

The orgasm rocks through me with a power that leaves me panting, the
sounds echoing around me as I’m forced to breathe the smell of my arousal.

And him.

The man who’s bringing me this pleasure—or more like yanking it out of me kicking and screaming.
He lets my body fall on the sofa and I’m a shaking mess from the aftereffects of the orgasm.

How come it feels this overwhelming? How come I can’t sense my body, yet I sense it too much at the same time?

"The name sweetness suits you perfectly baby. I would love to have you as my desert evey-fucking-day." He said while lifting his head up. His lips glisten from my juices. He looked like a sex God at the moment.

I have never felt this much overwhelming in my whole 23 years of life.

But I have no energy to give him any reply. I just continued lying there while remembering all the things he did.

Then he suddenly picked me up in bridal style and started walking towards his bedroom and placed me on his bed and I started thinking about what next because I don't think I am ready to take the next step here I was just thinking about saying this when I saw him taking out his tshirt and made me wear that as my dress was still in his living room.

"What are you doing now?" I asked quietly.

"You are tired and you should sleep now. And if you're going to be naked then I won't be able to control myself. so wear this." He said.

"But I'm not sleeping with you. I am going to my room." After saying this I stood up and took a step but the pain between my legs struck up. And I fall down on the bed again.

"Okay let me do the honours then." And with that he again picked me up and took me to my room through the balcony door.

"Now sleep and Sweetness please keep your balcony door locked today." He said and his eyes turned into a darker shade.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked even though I had an idea about why he's saying that.

"Just do that. Good night sweets." He then turned around and got out of my room.

I went near my balcony door and closed it. While an insane part of mine told me to keep the door open and see what he does.  But I chose to do against it. I was actually tired so I got to bed and slept.

🕊️

Today is my engagement. We, including ~ Me, My girls, Aarav, his family and Arman reached Bareilly yesterday. Here my all cousins are present but I'm not really fond of my cousins much.

I got ready in an Indo Western lehenga. The whole function was to be done at my house only.

Kya heroine lag Rahi hu yaarrr!!!!  Chalo dekhte hai janab ka kaisa reaction aayegaa

As if he can listen my thoughts, Aarav's message came.
(Their texts.)

Apni photo bhejo

             Arre abhi aadhe ghante me milna hi hai tab dekhlena 🙄

Nahi muje sabse pehle dekhna hai tumhe.

              Bacho ki tarah zid mat karo. Mai koi photo nhi bhej Rahi😛

Thik hai fir mai aajata hu tumhare room me apne mummy daddy ko tum sambhal Lena.

    Nahi nahi rukoo... Mai bhejti hu 😒

Waiting...

(Sends some pictures)

Jaldi aajao yaarr niche muje
jldi bhej Diya hai tumhari sab
bua or maasi picha nhi chod
Rahi hai.

             Sir enjoy kariye aapki engagement hai 😛😂

🕊️

The ceremony aesthetics.

After around 2 hours we both finally shared the rings

After around 2 hours we both finally shared the rings. And now everyone are dancing and enjoying the moment.

Then my Fav song - 'Billo Rani'  started playing and I actually ran to the dance floor so that I don't miss any lines. I started dancing crazily on the song. I was purely happy at this moment. I am happy to get married to a man like aarav. My family is happy. Everything is just so perfect at the moment. I want to freeze the time and stay in this moment only for all my life.