11.

Aarav POV.

I got fresh up and I wore a plain white tshirt black jeans and a leather jacket. Khushi hasn't texted me yet which means I have extra time, so I started going through my phone. I opened Instagram and started watching Khushi's story, the first story which again came was her saree pic and I got stuck to that again it was to tempting picture for her to post on a story that every other guy can watch her being too tempting. But it's okay as they can only watch it from the screen because they wouldn't dare to stare at her in front of me.

After that other stories started coming up. The stories were with her friends some pictures some videos. She looks really happy in all this. Then her msg came that they were all ready. I wore my shoes and got outside and saw them getting out of their door. When I spotted khushi my breath got stuck.

FUUCKKKK!!!!

If the saree was tempting enough for me to get up between an important meeting then now the dress she has on is sexy enough to sell my whole company. It is a short cream colour satin dress and the way her smooth milky legs were glowing. Then she turned around to face the lift and.....

FUCKIINNGG HELL !!!!! ISKE PICHE KA KAHA HAI !!!!!

She can't wear this dress outside , if she doesn't wants anybody getting unalive.

Okayy cool down ..

I can't show her my this side or she would get scared of me which I wouldn't want ever.

She looked like a seductress I don't know how I am going to control myself today

"Aarav!!! Chalo kaha kho gayee?" Khushi said.

"Tum me! You're.. you're looking gorgeous." Yeah she's looking that gorgeous that I'm having a boner like a teenager just by seeing a girl. I have to fix this.

"I am going by the stairs as it will be like a exercise for me." I said smiling awkwardly to khushi.

"Achaa.. okay fir aao tum"

🕊️

The whole ride I was just glancing towards khushi every now and then. She was vibing to the songs they put from their playlist. She looks ethereal.

After reaching the club they all went inside the club while khushi told me that they will come by uber and I can go home, but I can't leave her like that. So I also sneaked in the club and stood near the bar watching over them.

Everything was going well, they haven't noticed me yet and they are dancing. Suddenly I saw a guy coming towards khushi and started swaying his body behind her.

That bastard has a death wish.

Khushi turned around and pushed him away but he again forcely held her hand and pulled her closer. I rushed towards him and in the next second he is on the ground. I continued throwing punches on him till he's mouth got bloodied.