Chapter 21

Celeste's POV

"Why did you do what you did back in Sokovia?" Tony asked me making me think about how I can answer him. It has been about 15 minutes before I could answer him. I turn on the Autopilot for the jet knowing that this conversation will need some concentration on my part depending on what he is referring to.

"Which part are you referring to Stark?" I asked in a semi-bored tone though I think I know which part he is talking about.

"All of it would be best." Tony asked and I nod my head though I don't think he is talking about the Hydra base in Sokovia. So I talk about my reasons for the fight against the robots instead.

"I was on my morning run earlier then usual when I saw your jet arrive which made me uneasy knowing something bad was going to be happening. Not like I hadn't had that feeling for a few days already. I saw all of you walk out of the jet but I noticed Natasha was missing so I went to go and save her after following Clint. It didn't take long and once she was safe I left to my hideout to get ready to help in the fight knowing that you guys might need help. Then the twins saw I was getting ready and I knew no matter what I said to them they would also join in the fight. So like always I got them to only follow my orders. I did it so I could protect them but I also knew without help, you and your team wouldn't do too well especially with getting all the citizens out safely and out of the way. I didn't really want more lives lost when I could have saved more I guess..." I said trailing off getting lost in thoughts of my time in Hydra and the Red Room. Both facilities you can't come out like you went in. it changes you for the worst.

"You know Natasha even before that fight?" Tony asked me brining me back from my thoughts and I nod my head.

"You never forget a sibling like figure. Though don't tell her I said it like that I don't want to fight her." I mumbled not fully focused on the present.

"So you risked your life to help people you don't know and fight the enemy even though you could have beat all of them instantly?" Tony asked me and I nod my head.

"Basically it not like it was the first time I have helped Natal...Natasha anyways." I said almost saying Natalia but I fixed the mistake quickly hoping the billionaire didn't notice though I know he did.

"You almost called Romanoff a different name why is that?" Tony asked though I can tell he knows why.

"You are asking a lot of questions Stark." I said trying to change topic but it doesn't work at all. Stubborn billionaire.

"Don't switch topics also I didn't catch your name.." Tony asked me but my phone ringing making me raise my hand to stop him from talking as I answer it saves me from answering him and his questions. I look to see who it is and I realise it is Natalia making me confused as to why she is ringing me right now.

"Hello?" I asked confused in Russian and what answers me confuses me even more.

"Sis Wanda wont or cant get to sleep, Pietro, Bucky and I have tried everything and it isn't working. She won't talk to anyone. Please tell me you can do something from where you are and also why are you speaking Russian are you with someone?" Natalia asks me talking in English making me confused.

"What do you mean she can't get sleep? Put her on the phone I will talk to her and also Stark is in the jet with me currently don't ask questions." I said still talking in Russian. I can tell Natalia hands the phone to Wanda and I sigh when I hear her on the verge of hyperventilating. "Wands what is wrong?" I asked her softly speaking English this time so she can understand what I am saying.

"You aren't here and every time I try and get sleep I see you getting injured badly and what not. It almost always is you getting so injured to the point where you do die or almost dying. I can't deal with it. I want to be with you." Wanda said whilst crying and struggling to breathe. I sigh feeling her sadness.