Chapter 9

Celeste's POV

It has been almost five years and I am currently on my way to rescue Wanda and Pietro from being trapped by Tony Stark and the government in the Raft with the rest of Captain America's friends. All the people that helped Tony aren't on the Raft including Nat though I asked her to keep an eye on Tony as I had a feeling something would happen.

I was able to find the Raft and knock the guards out with my powers. I then hacked the servers and made sure that the cameras and anything else that records information is erased. Before I make my way to where half the Avengers are I double-check everything. Once everything was all-good, I make my way to the locked up Avengers. I am enraged when I see Wanda and even Pietro locked up with a collar that prevents their use powers. Because of the shear amount of anger my powers blast the collar to dust making me glare at where it was sitting in a pile of dust without even meaning to actually use my powers.

"I'm okay Seraphina." Wanda said softly though her voice is rough because of her not using it, Pietro only nodding his head and I shake my head. I flick my wrist and all the doors of the Avengers doors open, well the ones I know of anyway.

"Urm is she going to let me out as well?" A guy asked the group and Wanda nodded her head.

'Seraphina he was on our side. He is kind of apart of the Avengers before it was dismantled.' Wanda said to me telepathically and I sighed waving my hand again for the guy's door. We all left the Raft and I realised that I didn't bring anything for everyone to leave in. I sighed which made Wanda tilt her head in confusion towards me.

"Can I trust them not to talk about my powers?" I asked her and she nodded her head and I sighed because I knew I should have asked before I used my powers earlier but I forgot due to the rage I felt on how people could treat other people like they did. Especially how the Government and even Tony Stark treated Wanda and Pietro.

"Good because I don't know how well this one is going to go." I mumble to myself before I summon a portal to a place in Africa called Wakanda. "Everyone one at a time, please Pietro can you go first and let me know if it's the correct place?" I said and then showed Pietro what the place is supposed to look like which he gave me a nod and walked threw the portal before he came back and nodded his head.

"Yep correct place." Pietro said and I smiled before I guested for everyone else to go through the portal. Everyone was hesitant before Hawkeye went after Pietro again and everyone walked after him. Wanda was the last one looking at me.

"Will you be coming through as well?" Wanda asked me and I sighed.

"I can't go through the portal yet but I will be there latest tomorrow morning I promise. I am sorry I got to you so late." I said to her giving her a hug before I pushed her threw the portal closing it after her. I then hear a sound of a jet and I make my escape quickly jumping into the water whilst calling the water to help me get to Africa quicker.

After a few hours I arrive on a beach in Africa and I walk up and head to Wakanda. It took me about 5 hours if I walked so I ran to the borders of Wakanda before I walked threw the borders of the country. I make my way towards the city when Pietro suddenly picked me up and dropped me off to stand in front of Wanda, who was giving me a crushing hug.

"Please don't do that again." Wanda exclaimed to me and I sighed hugging her a bit tighter for a brief moment before I relaxed the hold I had on her again.

"I don't mean to worry you again. Also I am sorry I missed both your birthdays. I tried to be there but I couldn't make it." I said to both Pietro and Wanda sadly. They both just hug me not letting me go for a solid five minutes. As always Pietro was the first one to let me go letting Wanda and I hug a bit longer before I hear a very familiar whistle making me smile and whistle back to Natalia. Wanda let me go and I looked at Nat and I smiled at her before she ran and jumped into my arms making me chuckle at her.