Chapter 8

Avenger's POV

Wanda and Pietro look to where the City was crumbling to pieces due to the power Seraphina used. Both were amazed at the sheer power she showed today and both wanted to make her proud.

Natasha walked over to the girl Seraphina hugged and realised that she must be Wanda and the person next to her must be Pietro, the same people Seraphina told Nat to look after. Nat put a hand on Wanda making the younger girl jump but then she relaxed.

"I am guessing you are Natalia?" Wanda asked Natasha who nodded her head.

"Yeah I am though I go by Natasha or Nat, I am guessing you are Wanda and that is Pietro?" Nat asked back and Wanda nodded her head.

"Yeah I am and he is." Wanda said before she looked back out searching if she could find Seraphina. Nat could tell that both Wanda and Pietro were slightly on edge but seemed to be lost in thought.

Tony was confused with the sudden appearance of an enhanced that took most of the robots on her own and was also able to completely destroy the flying city with so much power that when it came back down to the earth nothing else was destroyed. He noticed someone was there when the Avengers arrived with the jet but he didn't say anything as the person disappeared soon after. He also noticed how she was protective over the two twins and they also only listened to her it seemed as he knew some of the others tried to talk to them but the twins didn't acknowledge the avengers unless it was to save one of them. It seemed that the enhanced also knew Nat as Tony noticed that the enhanced and Nat talked a few times or even teamed up with each other like they have fought side by side multiple times before. Tony was now wondering where the enhanced was since she wasn't back for the twins.

Steve was confused because he thought he recognised the enhanced but he couldn't be sure although he remembers the fight on the bridge where it was the first fight Nat seemed out if it. A few days ago Nat seemed out of it after the fight against the Sokovia Hydra base but she did seem happier then she had for a while. Today however Nat seemed a bit out of it again but she seemed happier when she was fighting with the enhanced person. At first Steve thought Nat was shocked that the enhanced had powers but he saw Nat shake it off and quickly continued to fight always fighting better when the enhanced was near. This just made Steve really confused because he considered Nat as a friend but he also knows that she is really secretive about her past, even more so about her time in the red room.

Clint was confused with everything although he realised that the enhanced maybe the person Nat has been looking for, for the past year and a bit. He did realise that Nat and the enhanced worked in unison when fighting at times and when they did it was better then he had ever seen Nat work with someone else. Even more so when Nat would occasionally throw her gun to the enhanced who would catch it effortlessly firing the gun a few times before throwing it back to Nat who caught it just as effortlessly. Clint also noticed that the enhanced would be constantly looking out for Nat when she could when she wasn't looking out for the twins she was with. Clint realised in the middle of the fight that the twins would only really listen to the enhanced as he tried to warn the twins a few times about incoming robots or to get out of the way but they didn't listen.

The enhanced person intrigued Thor because he hasn't ever seen someone use so much power before especially on Midguard. He could tell that the enhanced was protective over the twins as he saw her a couple of times blast robots that got too close to the twins far away even when she wasn't near the twins. Thor was also really confused on how the enhanced got so much power. He noticed that she was able to summon lightning and absorb it and use it to enhance her powers, which confused him as he saw that happen at the hydra base once but it didn't seem like she used it often even though it seemed to be more powerful then the powers she used more often. When Thor went to Asguard to talk to his mother and Heimdall, both didn't really have much to say only to trust the enhanced person, both not saying the enhanced name or why to trust her. When Thor got back to Midguard he was even more confused but he decided to trust the mysterious enhanced person.