Chapter 10 - Multiple POV

AN: This chapter does have multiple point of views 

Wanda's POV

I was talking with Nat, Steve, Sam, T'Challa and my brother when I realised that Seraphina has been a while with the Winter Soldier or as Steve calls him, Bucky. Scot and Clint left to go and explore. I was starting to get worried as the time went on. I then suddenly get a bad feeling and I look to my brother who has the same look on his face as what I most likely do.

"Seraphina." Pietro and I say at the same time and we both rush to where our bond with our mother like figure is taking us. I could tell that some of the others where following us. We arrive to a sealed room that looks like a really advanced lab. I look into the room and I see that Seraphina is lying on the floor that looks to have caved in a bit with her force shield around her although it looks slightly different then the one she has used before. I am not sure if this is because she just has used way too much of her powers in one day or not. I try to put my hand on the window we are looking out of, trying to feel Seraphina with my powers though it didn't work.

"I am guessing you are Wanda and Pietro?" a young girl that looks like T'Challa.

"Yes we are I'm sorry, who are you?" Pietro asked actually using his manners for once.

"Sorry my name is Shuri, younger sister of King T'Challa. I am not sure exactly what happened as one minute, well about thirty minutes ago, Seraphina walked into the room followed by Bucky before she started to get his memories back and erasing his trigger words and then not long ago a force shield was around her just before she passed out. Any time we try and get close we can't as the shield isn't letting us and it will hurt us sometimes as well so we stopped trying. We are just hoping that she wakes up soon." Shuri said to us and both Pietro and I look at each other before I used my own powers to blast the door open and we both rushed to Seraphina's side.

I could feel the power of Seraphina's shield is giving off and I realise that only I will be able to get through it. I think it is because she made it so? Maybe? I put my hand against the shield to see if I could feel Seraphina though the shield, which didn't work. I get worried but before I panic I try to get the shield to go down which took a few minutes to get it down. When I got the shield down I then tried again to see if I could feel how active Seraphina's mind is. I sighed in relief when I could feel how active Seraphina's mind is making me relaxed just knowing she used too much of her powers. I stepped back and looked at Pietro knowing he wants some answers.

"She is going to be fine, she just used too much of her powers today. Especially when she rescued us then got angry about finding us like how she did." I said to Pietro who nodded his head and sighed in relief. He walked away knowing that I will want to stay here with Seraphina especially with how strong our bond is.

I stay with Seraphina for a while when suddenly feel someone looming over me and before I could do or say anything I felt a cold metal hand around my throat. 

Celeste's POV

I feel like I have been slammed against a truck with how sore I am. I suddenly wake up when I feel my connection with Wanda start to fade slightly due to her being in pain. I gather all my anger and I could tell that I was transforming into my true Phoenix form Hydra made me to be. This has only ever happened twice before and both times where when I was in Hydra but this time I was able to use my elemental powers instead of my powers from Hydra making this form even more powerful.

I raise from where I was lying on the ground my whole body ablaze with sudden wind in the lab. I could feel the earth also rumbling and any water was splashing around as well. I feel several people leave the lab and get everyone out of the building.