Chapter 19

Celeste's POV

It's now Friday morning and I am slowly getting up from bed though it is hard since Bucky's arms are wrapped tightly around me again not letting me go making me not want to get up. I decide to stay in his arms a bit longer not willing to get up today since I have to leave today. The past few days have been almost the same, waking up before Bucky who stayed the night wrapped in his arms whilst he isn't letting me go until he wakes up. When he does wake up we both go and get breakfast after we both get dressed. Sometimes we will go together but other times only one of us will go first and arrive separately. When we finished breakfast we clean the kitchen and then go to the lab to continue the research. We will either skip lunch or will get lunch depending on if James realises the time or not. We will have dinner with everyone else but we will always get told when it is since we get lost in research. When dinner is done we leave at different times and get ready for bed in our own rooms before James comes to my room and makes sure I get some sleep. Then it's on repeat for the next morning. Though throughout the day James and I will occasionally kiss when we know we are alone, same thing goes for hugs.

I am snapped out of my thoughts when I feel James's arm squeeze me tighter before he kisses the top of my head in his normal wakeup greeting. I smile up at him and kiss him back.

"Morning Celeste." Bucky said in his deep, gruff morning voice making me again smile up at him.

"Morning James, how did you sleep last night?" I asked him still having a sleepy tone to my voice.

"It was good even though I know you are leaving this afternoon again." Bucky said reminding me it is Friday and that I am leaving this afternoon to go and fix the accords and everything else. This thought alone makes me pout a little as the realisation of being away again for being away from Bucky for an unknown amount of time. I cling onto James tighter whist snuggling closer to him not wanting to let him go yet. James chuckles slightly at this whilst he hugs me even tighter in his grip. We stay like this for another couple of minutes before I have to get up to finish getting ready for the flight back to the US and packing the jet as well.

Slowly getting up even though James is making it even harder due to him not letting me get up I manage to wiggle out of his arms just and dodge his arms again going to my closet and then shower so I can get dressed and ready. After having a shower and getting dressed I managed to pack the rest of my things in a spare suitcase I have only packing light. I leave the suitcase on my bed and then head downstairs to get breakfast, Bucky already having left my room to probably go to his room. Going downstairs I am greeted by Wanda and Pietro crashing into me and hugging me both squeezing me very tight almost making it so I can't breathe.

"Can't breathe." I said whilst trying to get air into my lungs. Both twins instantly let go of me and check to see if they hurt me as both their eyes are shining with worry. Wanda looks like she is about to cry making me go and hug her before I pull her twin into the hug as well knowing I am going to miss these two whilst I am away from them.

"I am going to miss you so much." Wanda said to me whilst trying to hide her tears making me hug her slightly tighter.

"I am going to miss both of you so much but I will be back as soon as I have everything sorted. I can promise you both this. Just remember that if either of you need me you know how to contact me. Plus you both can keep an eye on Steve making sure he isn't doing anything stupid whilst also keeping an eye out for Winter. I know you both are smarter then either of you let on. I also know you Wanda have seen my memories and a bit of Winter's and I's past so I know you both are trustworthy of this task. It will be hard since he doesn't listen to really anyone." I said whilst giggling slightly at the thought of James listening to the twins when he is naturally so dominant and doesn't like taking orders from anyone, even if it is advice or trying to protect him. Pietro and Wanda still hugging me nod their heads and after a while Pietro lets go whilst trying to get Wanda to let go of me though she isn't budging.