Chapter 14

Celeste's POV

"Seraphina has some good news though." Bucky said and all three of us look at him confused.

"Wait I do?" I asked Bucky still confused on what the hell he is talking about. Bucky looks at me realising I have forgotten something important and then he laughs.

"Yes you do or have you forgotten what you demanded of T'Challa before storming out of the room?" Bucky asks me and I realise what he is talking about and I get exited.

"Ohh yeah how could I forget?" I exclaimed feeling giddy with excitement. Wanda and Pietro look at us with confusion and even more so with how happy I am looking.

"Do you have any idea why she has got the crazy eye going?" Pietro asked Wanda looking freaked out with my happiness. Wanda shakes her head.

"Nope I cant read her mind as she is either blocking me or because she has too many thoughts going through her brain right now. It is weird though. I haven't seen her this exited? Ever or even felt that emotion coming off of her." Wanda said making me laugh.

"You will both be happy. And also I can get happy about things." I grumble the last part out but then get happy again because I am thinking about the new improvements of the house I am getting built and thinking of how it will look after it is built. Bucky clears his throat, making me realises, I still haven't told the twins what I am so exited about. "Ohh right, Wanda, Pietro I have some exiting news... You are both getting new rooms and everything you will need in my new house that T'Challa is getting built. That's if you want to live with me but even if you don't you both will have a room." I said almost vibrating with excitement. Wanda and Pietro looked shocked and they don't seem to be breathing.

"I think I broke them. They don't seem to be breathing." I said to Bucky frowning a bit when Bucky laughed at me.

"I think they are just in shock Seraphina plus they are breathing and yes their heart is still beating." Bucky said though he was still chuckling at me. I walked to Wanda and Pietro and poked them both but neither one of them seemed to register what I did.

"No I definitely think I just broke them. What do I do? I can't call for help because my powers aren't working currently." I said to Bucky now starting to panic and just as I say that Nat, Steve, Sam, Scott and Clint walk into the room looking at the twins then Bucky and I with confusion.

"Sis help, I think I broke the twins." I said to Nat whilst Bucky is still laughing at me then T'Challa and Shuri walk in as well.

"What does she mean she thinks she broke them?" Steve asked Bucky who couldn't even say anything. Pietro was the first to snap out if it though shaking his head.

"I am sorry Seraphina I though you just said you are getting a house built and both Wanda and I have our own rooms IF we want to stay with you? Are you crazy? Off course we want to stay with you. It has been hell living without you since Sokovia. Wanda locked herself in her room for the first while and even I didn't want to come out of mine but I only did to be with Wanda or to try and find you in the city." Pietro said and I hugged him before I let him go and playfully smacked his arm.

"Don't scare me like I that. I thought I finally broke you both. Though I think Wanda is still broken." I said to Pietro who started to laugh as well as Nat, T'Challa, Shuri, Sam, Scott, Clint and Bucky who was still laughing. The only one who wasn't laughing was Steve but I don't care.

"Sis you didn't brake Wanda, she will just be in shock and trying to process what you said to her and probably thinking she is dreaming." Nat said after she calmed down from her laughter. I don't know why everyone thinks this if funny, as Wanda isn't responding or anything.

"I am serious I think I did break Wanda. I didn't even mean to..." I said and before I could finish what I was saying Wanda broke from her shook or what ever it was and hugged me super tight.

"You for real? You are letting us stay with you? OMG Yes." Wanda exclaimed excitedly making me wince at how loud she was towards the end. I even saw Bucky wince with how loud it was.

"Don't scare me I thought I broke you as well. Yes I am serious and off course I want you both to stay with me." I said to Wanda happy again that she is so exited and wants to stay with me.

"Wait how did Bucky know" Pietro asked me and I back away slowly.

"Urm... well he.. uhh..." I was struggling to say something.

"Ohh I know why. Seraphina walked into Bucky and I talking and got mad at me for no reason and turned Bucky against me before she stormed off with Bucky following her." Steve said making me see red. I slowly turn to face Steve.

"What?" I asked Steve and before I could act out Bucky held me back.

"Let me go James, just because I can't use my powers doesn't mean I won't hurt you to get to him." I growled out though clenched teeth. Wanda and Pietro was shocked at my behaviour and how quickly my personality shifted.

I could tell Wanda was reading Steve's mind then when she was done she looked at me asking if she can look in my mind, which I let her. Wanda gasped out loud at what she saw and turned her anger to Steve. I smirked knowing she is pissed off with Steve. Bucky turned to me and looked to see me grinning and sighed.

"She read your mind after reading Steve's mind I am guessing?" Bucky asked me and I nod my head.

"Yep, I couldn't be more proud of her. Taking after me." I said proudly and I could tell even my powers where starting to push through making me grin even more.

"Steve what ever you did or say, you are going to regret it." T'Challa said seeing how storm clouds were forming outside.

"Steve why don't you tell the group what you said about the one person who is getting everyone, including you out of trouble?" I asked in a calm voice with Wanda standing next to me her eyes flashing red and an energy ball in both her hands. Steve didn't say anything and I give Wanda a nod.

"Wands why don't you be a dear and show everyone what he said, before and after I walked into the lab. Show the entire thing so that no one can question if it was edited or not." I said to Wanda giving her permission to do what she wanted to do. I just stood where I was letting Wanda show everyone what Steve said and thinks about me. I don't care but for him to try and get people to turn against me is not going to work as I have only ever tried to keep innocent people alive.