Everything About You

You felt the sun on your face, trying to wake you up. Rubbing your eyes, you sat up in my bed. Emily wasn't next you, which was annoyingly a normal occurrence, given she enjoyed getting up early.

After heading to the bathroom, you throw on one of Emily's zip up's as you head downstairs to see Emily in the kitchen. She was leaning against the island, sipping a cup of tea.

"Morning, beautiful." you say, her blue eyes looked up from her mug, giving you a wide eyed smile.

She really did look beautiful. Her hair flowed in waves onto her shoulders, and she was wearing a black tank top and low rise black sweatpants. She wasn't wearing any makeup, which made it easier to see her flawless features.

She walked over to you, bringing your lips to hers. "Good morning, love." she said, almost against your lips. Her nose rested on your cheek, and you kissed the corner of her mouth causing her to giggle.

"Let me make you some breakfast." Emily said, walking over to the fridge.

You sat on one of the bar stools at the island, watching Emily make your favorite breakfast.

"You're the best wife ever." you said, setting your hands under your chin, gazing at Emily. She waved off your statement and continued rummaging through the fridge.

After you had eaten breakfast together, Emily pulled you over to the couch.

You curled up next to her, leaving your head on her chest as she ran her fingers through your hair.

"Y/n, can I braid your hair?" Emily asked softly.

You nodded your head with a smile and slid onto the floor with your back against the base of the couch. Emily put her legs on either side of you, and started to braid your hair.

You leaned into her touch, and couldn't help but smile as she started to hum the beat of the song "My Girl".

"Em, sweetheart?" you asked.

"What?" she replied, breaking out of her daze.

"Are you singing?" you said, trying not to laugh.

"No." she replied flatly, speeding up the braiding process.

"All done." she said, setting her hands on your shoulders.

"You're adorable." you said, scrunching your nose at her as she rolled her eyes.

You turned around and hopped up onto Emily's lap causing her to giggle, but she wrapped her arms around you, holding you close.

"What's your favorite part about me?" you asked, randomly.

"I don't know, everything?" she said, pressing a kiss to your cheek. Your stomach filled with butterflies.

"Do you want to know what my favorite part about you is?"

She smirked at you and said, "What, you're probably going to say my tits or something."

You both laughed, "I mean that's not a no, but that's not what I was going to say."

"Go on then, what is it?" she asked, nodding her head towards you, still giggling.

"Your side profile." You replied, taking your finger and running it down from the top of her forehead, down her cute nose and across her lips, causing Emily to press a little kiss onto your finger.

"But everything about you is perfect." you said to her, resting your hand on the side of her face.

Her eyes started to well up and she pressed an open mouth kiss against your lips. You hummed against her lips.

You pulled back, seeming to make Emily a bit disappointed.

"What's wrong?" she asked in a worried tone.

"Nothing." you replied with smile, "Why don't you sing the song you were humming?"

"Absolutely not." Emily stated, avoiding eye contact with you.

"Please, honey? You have such a beautiful voice."

You started to sing the song, "I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day."

She shook her head at you, trying not smile as you stood up snapping your fingers to the beat. You continued to sing,

"I guess you say, what can make me feel this way?"

"My girl." Emily sang with you, joining you in your terrible dancing.

You both sang together and swayed in each other's arms. When you finally stopped you still were holding each other close.

You press a kiss onto Emily's lips and say, "I love you," you kissed her cheek, "everything about you."

She smiled, pulling you in for a kiss and mumbling, "I love you." against your lips.