Met Gala after party

You arrive at the after party, stepping out of the limo with sneakers rather than the heels you wore at the event.

After pushing through the crowds, running into a few people you know from previous films you've worked, you stumble upon the bar. You grab yourself glass of tequila, when you turn next to you to see the one and only Emily Blunt ordered the same thing.

"Oh hey Emily!"

You say smiling and walking over to her. Emily pulls you into a tight hug. You unintentionally smell the sweet perfume on her neck, not wanting to pull back but she slowly releases the hug squeezing your shoulder with her free hand as she bring her glass to mine.

"Cheers!" She says with a warm smile.

"Cheers!" You reply.

You bring the glass to your lips tasting whatever expensive brand of tequila the bar was serving.

"Well you have an excellent taste in drinks."

I say to Emily laughing as I take another sip.

"Here let's go outside, it's so fucking loud in here."

Emily said whilst giggling.

You both make your way to the massive patio, walking on the cement squares evenly spaced in the most likely fake grass.

"So when can I get your phone number?"

You finally ask after receiving the liquid courage from the drink in your hand.

"Here give me your phone, I'll type it in."

Emily said this excitedly but you still weren't sure if this was just platonic.

After you exchanged phone numbers you decided to ask Emily something more personal to understand where her intentions were at. But before you could get a word in, she beat you to it.

"Have you ever been with girl before?"

You didn't know what to say. You wanted to ask Emily that, you thought it was obvious that you leaned that way but I guess not.

"Yeah I think it's safe to say I've definitely been with more girls than guys."

You let out a nervous laugh but also kind of relived that she was the one to ask.

"I kind of figured but I wanted to know for sure. I have been with a few girls but I think it's equal girls and guys."

This kind of shocked you about Emily. You hoped she liked girls and now you knew for sure.

Emily was so close to you now and you could tell the air around you both had become filled with tension. We were surrounded by shrubbery so no one could see us.

She brushed the hair out of your face to behind your ear. and looked deep into your eyes. You could feel your heart in your throat, but you leaned in anyways despite the nervous feeling of butterflies in your stomach.

Emily kissed so delicately. It felt liked you were melting into her touch. She ran her hands up through your hair as you gently touched her waist pushing her against the wall.

You both pulled back, but remained close. Your noses were nearly touching as you said.

"Emily Blunt I have had a crush on you since I saw you in The Devil Wears Prada."

You both burst into laughter, holding each other close.

"Well I promise I am much nicer than Emily Charleton."

She said this trying to look serious, but you both couldn't stop smiling.

—————————————-