Rain

You and Emily both had the day off and decided to go for an afternoon walk around the city. You walked hand in hand down the streets of Brooklyn, until you arrived at a park.

Walking through the park you seemed to reach a clearing.

"Emily can we sit down? I'm so tired." you complained, leaning into her.

"Sure, love." she replied softly, kissing the top of your head.

Emily dragged you over to a bench that was right below a tree with bright white flowers hanging from the branches.

"I love how the trees look in spring." Emily said, whilst wrapping an arm around your shoulders, making you snuggle up close to her.

"Me too." you say, taking a breath of fresh air.

After a while of sitting and chatting, you started to feel raindrops.

"Uh Em, I think it raining." You say, lifting your head off her shoulder and standing up.

"Oh God, we're so far into the park. Do you think there's some where with an awning?"

"I don't know, but let's look." You replied frantically, as you and Emily wandering around the massive park as the rain continued to pour down like buckets.

You were now soaking wet, standing in the middle of the park. You had an unhappy look on your face, with your arms crossed.

"Y/n?" Emily says, placing her hand on your face to look her in the eyes.

"What." you say dramatically.

She giggles in response and starts to kick around and dance in the puddles of rain water. You couldn't help but smile at how happy she looked playing in the rain.

You skipped over to her, taking her hands in yours and spun her in a circle, then bringing her in by the waist. She snaked her arms around your neck as you swayed around in the middle of the empty park.

You pushed Emily's wet hair behind her ears, and she smiled, setting her forehead against yours. You sighed, finally feeling at peace. Feeling like you were the only two humans in the world.

Emily then brushed your bottom lip with thumb and pulled you in to a kiss. You brought your hands to her face, and deepened the kiss. Her lips slightly parted as she sighed into you. You took the opportunity to bite her bottom lip, causing Emily to tighten her grip on your waist, pulling you closer.

You felt her hips against yours and felt weak in the knees. You pulled back to say, "Can we head back to the apartment?"

Emily frantically nodded her head, causing you to laugh. You grabbed her hand as you ran through the park, not caring about stepping in puddles

When you arrived back home you immediately closed the door and found your way back onto Emily's lips.

"I love you so much, you don't even know." Emily said in between kisses.

You pulled back to say, "Honey, I love you more than life."