Ch 11: Protector...

Time: 1:59:19 A.M

Date: August 7, 2060

Location: Kuo Kuana, Republic of New Menagerie(ROM)

We see the Republic of New Menagerie White House is under attack by the Grimm and GH. The Menagerie Federal Protective Service of Menagerie Agents(FSO), Menagerie Guard and Great White Fang(GWF) in suits combating them. However, some are getting overpowered and killed.

In the building itself, we see that the FSO agents' bodies are everywhere. Running and protecting ROM Prime Minister Blake Belladonna was a small team of FSO, GWF and Menagerie Guard are being led by FSO Commander Ryan Cooper II. They were evacuating to the underground bunker/Control Room.

Ryan didn't show one bit of mercy to any of the Grimm and GH. Clean headshots left and right.

He loved Blake. He wasn't going to let her die on his watch.

Ryan:*raising a fist* Hold up.*peeks behind a corner* Three GHs.

Blake:*holding Gambol Shroud* Easy. I can take 'em.

FSO Agent 1: Prime Minister Belladonna. You can't-

The agent didn't finish as Blake took off her suit jacket and dress shirt revealing her battle scars, sports bra and muscular torso.

Ryan:*checking her out* Never stopped working out, huh?

Blake:*cracks neck* I may be in my mid-40s. But like Sienna, my Mom, my Dad, and Miho. I can still keep up and kick ass.

FSO Agent 2: But Prime Min-

Blake: You have your orders, agents. I have mine. And it's opening up a can of whoop ass.

Blake then charged forward and swung her weapon at the GHs. Two were killed but one survived. Blake didn't hesitate to slice the Grimm's head off.

Ryan: Impressive, Blake.

Blake: Thanks. Now come on, let's get to the Bunk-

Ryan:*looking up* GET BACK!!!

Ryan tackles Blake out of the way as two writhing tentacles waved lazily in the air where Blake was. Its slithering form moving slowly as if performing some sort of hypnotizing dance. He couldn't help but feel entranced by its horrifying form.

He thankfully slapped himself as awake as two FSO agents didn't think about doing that as within a second their throats were cut and their heads fell off.

Voice:*to Ryan's ear* The negativity makes me feel warm and tingly.

Her voice was close. Eerily close. He looked to the right, but only saw the wall. And Blake looked too while a GWF is killed via a stab to the throat and a Menagerie Guard is decapitated by a tentacle.