Some Details

Some small things;

1) Since it's 2060, anyone over the age of 40 is considered old. Anyone between 30-39 is middle-aged.

2) Thanks to the information from Miho, any soldier, marine, airmen and sailor are able to live long like her after their 60th birthday.

3) Most if not all of the main characters are officer ranks and a few are general ranks.

4) The new US President is a pencil pusher and doesn't know much.

5) All kingdoms are still called kingdoms, but have a Prime Minister in charge.

6) Due to no large conflicts for over 20 years, most troops and Huntsmen are inexperienced.

7) Most slang is the same as Cyberpunk 2077.

8) The M2 Browning and M1911 are still in service.

9) Only the Republic of New Menagerie has helicopters. The other countries now use VTOLs.

10) There technically four races: Remnant Humans, Earth Humans, Remnant Faunus, and Earth Faunus.

11) Parents who have played the good Call of Duty had to bitch slap their children because of the Bullshit they are witnessing.

12) Most of the Grimm are under control by Ebon. Including the sea Grimm.

13) Atlas is not a floating city anymore. But an island east of the Continent of Solitas.

14) MAC-SOG is considered a very elite Joint-Huntsmen/Military task force. With most new guys assuming the Commander is a uptight war veteran.... their not uptight.