Ch 6: Meetings and Problems...

Timeskip to ten days later~

Time: 10:29:14 A.M

Date: July 29, 2060

Location: Berlin, Germany

It is now another new day and we see Kaiser of Germany Wilhelm Johann von Bauer.

Wilhelm was born in 2025, he survived WW3 and appointed Crown Prince in 2036.

In the year of 2041, he was put under the wing of General Fieldmarshall Miho Nishizumi. Who had just been appointed Commander of the Kaiserliche PanzerKorps. And who taught him everything she knew of Culture and Politics.

Fun Fact: Miho HATED Politics, but she was pretty good at it, though.

And trained him into the Art of War (in a very severe and almost brutal Prussian way)

The training will end in 2045 and the 20 years old Crown Prince would enter the Imperial German Army.

In 2055, after a speech explaining his positions against the Superpowers(Mexico, Canada, and the United States) influencing the smaller nations, Johann I, Wilhelm's father, would die during an assault on the palace(it will be found later that it was an assassination planned by someone higher) and Wilhelm became Kaiser of Germany.

For the first 2 years of rule, Wilhelm played as a soft and playable ruler for foreign eyes, but inside Germany, he started reformations about foreigners entering the country

In 2058, though, he started the new policy he was preparing.

He raised the taxes for Non-European Foreigners entering Germany and doubled the Border Controls, other than enforcing the law that Non-European, Except for some authorized ones(alias of the-Non European members of Ooarai Battalion and some of MAG-SOG, not all of them), cannot bear weapons in Germany, and mostly, he blocked all importation of weapons from Non-European countries.

Let's just say the US President before Lockheed started all this.

As of by the end of 2039, Lincoln finished his second term as President of the United States.

And he was considered the best President in both the US, NATO, SATO and EUTO.

The later president after him was the former Vice President. He didn't get a second term.

He is in a meeting with Prime Minister of Italy Lorenzo Ferrari about the situation with Europe and among other highly secretive inquiries.

Which they also invited Anthony as NATO's represent and UK Prime Minister Cade Malthus Dennis, Taoiseach of the Irish Republic Leo Denis MacDowell, and Calvin Struan Brookden.