Ch 7: New love and Protector...

Timeskip to six days later~

Time: 1:45:06 P.M

Date: August 4, 2060

Location: Kuo Kuana, Republic of New Menagerie(ROM)

It is another day and we see the Belladonna Estate or the Republic of New Menagerie White House. Where the ROM Prime Minister live. We see the Menagerie Federal Protective Service of Menagerie Agents(FSO), Menagerie Guard and Great White Fang(GWF) in suits walking around the grounds and roof of the Estate.

Most had on ear pieces on their animal ear or regular ear.

Meanwhile in the office we see Blake who still looks a bit tired, but thanks to a number of her friends and allies she gotten a vacation for the past two weeks and Sienna and Zure came by to work out the paperwork during her time off.

Blake:*sighs* At least I don't have to worry about the paperwork for a few weeks. *she thinks to herself* Though, I am worried about how ROM and the GWF are going to take this. It was one thing when I and Sienna were the only ones to be aware of the Grimm Hybrids. Now that I told Zure, Sienna, the Faunus in the room and a select few in the Menagerie Parliamentary Branch...It's only a matter of time before this information leaks.

Just then, a knock came at her door.

Blake: Come in.

We see USMC Major Ryan Cooper II in a black suit and tie enter and confusing Blake.

Blake: Aren't you supposed to be at US Embassy?

Ryan: Requested a transfer to be the Commander of the FSO here. Here's the documents, ma'am.

Blake: I know we're both in our fourthies, but you don't have to call me 'ma'am while we're alone. Okay?

Ryan: *chuckles* Fine, fine. Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about the situation with the Grimm Hybrids, your Majesty.

Blake: Please, I hate being called that.

Ryan: Sorry, old habits die hard.

Blake: *sighs* It's fine. What did you want to talk about, Ryan?