32

"emergency trip

"emergency trip." beyoncé peeked her head inside the room before quickly leaving. i scrunched my face still laying down cause i was beyond confused. emergency trip is crazy. we haven't had one of those in years.

and when i say years i mean before all the kids. that's like 25 years ago. if not more. it's either her dad or her grandma. really can't make any predictions with the knowles. they always got something going.

i closed my eyes continuing my attempt to take a nap. before i could doze off there was loud beats on the door. with a groan i looked over seeing bey literally smacking the door with her hand. why do all this after fucking? it couldn't happen before she decided to put me to sleep?

"come on baby. i said emergency trip, we gotta go in the next two hours."

"go where?" my voice was horse and achy.

"houston. grandma said pops back and she sick. she ain't wanna tell me, my dad had to tell me. so we gotta rush out there."

"pops, as in your grandfather?" i looked confused. that man left sooo many years ago for a business thing. when i said beyoncés dad is a hood guy...i meant that. so of course her granddad is too.

that's where her dad gets it from. his mothers husband. i'm just glad bey isn't in that shit. this man has been gone for years and just now coming back. he could've been dead and no one knew.

but i think it had something to do with the law and all that. he might've gotten arrested for all i know. that's just not too much of my business. i always stayed unaware on purpose.

"yea. so get up."

i sighed heavily getting out the bed but made sure to be a little quick. she said two hours and we still have to get our kids together. unless she's already done that, then i'll be ecstatic. trynna get them to pack is like getting them ready for school but even more hectic. especially with hella girls.

a couple pairs of lounge clothes were good enough for me. we'll most likely go get more if needed. which nine times out of ten we'll be sitting in the house most of the time.

me at least. i'm not doing shit while in houston. the kids may go with bey to a water park or something fun. hopefully. my babies deserve some fun aside from paying for school activities.

as soon as i finished i was rolling my suitcase out beys room to the front door. there were others there so that told me bey had the kids together. i'm not even gonna check them. if it's some bullshit, she'll be buying some other shit.

"you good?" she popped up at the end of the stairs. i jumped, clutching my chest and sighing. jesus christ. when did she even come down the damn stairs?

"yes. i'm fine. are we leaving soon?"

"yea we need to be walking out now. everyone's at the jet already."