8

college life is so damn lit

college life is so damn lit. my momma don't even understand the half of what i do out of her presence. she'll most likely kill me....

i'm amira. the third oldest and i can say that i honestly get looked over. at first it made me feel some type of way but now...oh i'm glad. i can do anything and it'll go unnoticed.

like i went home yesterday to get one of my moms cars and she hadn't called me about it yet. i just wanted it because mine didn't give bad bitch.

"amira she is gonna fucking kill youuuu." tasia gasped over the phone after i showed her my back tattoo. i've been having it for about a month now and nobody noticed. well i haven't been trying to make it noticeable either in case i do get killed.

"tasia i been having this for a month."

"deadass?!" she shouted with wide eyes while driving. all i could do was chuckle. it's not even that serious. i'm 20 years old, im basically real grown.

well i wouldn't say real grown cause i still want my momma to do stuff for me. so i would say partially grown. spending my own money is not in my favor. i haaattteee spending my own. rather call my momma for a cash app or zelle. maybe a stack.

"yes girl. that day you walked in my room and i turned around quick as shit? whole time you think i got your stuff but bitch it was this."

"oh my gosh. you dumb as fuck."

"whatever. girl i'm living, literally my best life. momma and her 50/11 kids not finna keep me back. that's all you."

"girl those kids don't keep me back."

"yea the hell they do. every time momma call you for help you coming."

"because i'm her child, that's what i'm supposed to do."

"mmhm. so how's it going with the whole music career? i see you started something." i had to ask. she posted all over social media that she had something coming and i haven't heard a thing. must got some nerve to be announcing stuff without letting me know first. we tell each other everything.

"i already know what you're thinking. nobody knows. you know i would've told you."

"hell yea my feelings were hurt lowkey."

"aw i'm sorry. it's like a surprise."

"i understand that. who are you looking to really surprise?"

"girl our parents. it's an emotional ass song."

"aw shit." i shook my head. she coming in the industry strong. already with the songs about her living with two famous ass parents. hopefully she don't go in too much. either way it go it's gonna make momma cry.

"but yea....the tattoo is really cute amira just be prepared to hear mommas mouth."

"why? i'm not showing her." i mugged. she'll have to find out on her own. she not finna jack me up even though i told her ass. momma is a little crazy. heavy on little cause she tiny.