16

i huffed with sooo much annoyance

i huffed with sooo much annoyance. this whole thing is already working at my nerves and i'm not even that far long! right after this interview i have a doctors appointment so i need to hurry. why would i double schedule myself? dumb.

beyoncé is gonna be down my back if i'm not on time. she didn't even want me doing it. the interview of course. if i'm being real she doesn't want me working at all during this pregnancy. her claim is that i've been working while pregnant since i was younger. which is true, but i have to. why would i just stop because of pregnancy? imagine where i would be if i did that.

the woman has been calling me for about an hour now. i need to answer her before she's pulling up like some lunatic. then i'll have an even bigger problem. only because she feel like i be ignoring her when i'm simply getting ready. even the kids know i be getting ready. that's why they call so much though. purposely.

"nicki your phone is ringing." tae peeked inside and i shook my head. i'll answer if she just give me a second. she be wanting everything to happen on her time when it come to me. like okay, i'm one person. "girl you better answer wifey. this the tenth call."

"ok give me a second." i mumbled while swiping on my other phone. the business phone is only touched during business. so of course my personal was not in my view. unless my kids are calling it doesn't get touched much. that's a rule. if my kids are calling, all things stop. even if it isn't me answering, tae knows to answer when i can't.

"now asias calling." he peeked in again. i smacked my lips and just took the phone. that's beyoncé. she got the girls calling now, thinking she slick. when they heard i was leaving they made it their mission to go to her house. kiara and asia. i don't know what's over there but they seem to love it.

"hello?" i sighed as the call connected. beys face came into view but she looked upset. don't nobody care. "yes, daddy?" i care.

"man gon with that shit." she mugged. i rolled my eyes since i was trynna be nice. little fucker already blew my cellular device up. "what you ain't answering me for?"

"i'm busy baby, you know this."

"ion give a damn, you carrying my baby too. fuck that work i'm trynna see how my wife is." such a lover girl but in the meanest way. why i have to be mugged and stuff? all cursed out.

"i'm fine. promise. just trynna get ready for this interview so i can make it to you on time for the appointment, my love." i spoke softly with her. no need in making her even more upset. this attitude of hers is gonna go on for my whole pregnancy because she's so strict about it. it's stressing me.

"don't let me have to call that many times onika. deadass, you know how i feel about that."

"i'm sorry."

"hurry with that, i ain't want you doing it anyways."

"you want me to stop working for real?"

"duh. you act like this shit ain't a risk."