5

"you're so tiny for your age

"you're so tiny for your age." asia looked at me. she's gotten a little height on her and she swear. i softly rolled my eyes when she put her shoulder to mine and compared.

most of my children are taller than me except for tasia. she's my height. we're literally the same in every way besides her hair. it's brown while mine is black. but she's short too.

her being the first, beyoncé was so strict with her. she wouldn't dare let her baby do anything. that was until we were popping girls out left and right. so she had to be strict with them all. slack was given to tasia though because she's the oldest.

"asia moovvveee." i turned my head when she tried comparing using our foreheads. i'm about to punch her little ass.

"you can't be short and grumpy. that's why people call you a leprechaun."

"nobody calls me that." i mugged her and looked through the clothes on the rack. we're shopping right now because apparently they need new clothes and shoes....crazy.

"yea they do. wanna see?"

"no." i mumbled. why would i wanna see something like that? that's very degrading. i'm not even that short. "asia go pick some clothes so we can go. stop!" i popped her hand. damn she worrisome.

kaila came around the corner on the phone with someone. i've been trying to be in her business. she definitely got a boo thang. as much as she be on the phone when i wake her up for school.

"mama i also have a college tour next week. mommy is busy so...do you want to take me?"

oh. she's talking to beyoncé. i went about my business then but heard asia smack her lips.

"stop. say hello."

"no-"

"you heard what i said little girl, say hello to your mama." i looked at her. she stared at me to see if i was serious and when i lifted my hand she flinched. exactly. "now."

"how ma!?"

"put your fucking head in the camera and say hello." i had to grit while holding her arm. she put a pout on her face like she was about to cry but i wasn't falling for it. asia always try to pull the same game. "kaila give your sister the phone."

"ok." kaila took out her airpod and gave asia the phone. all she did was look in it. i popped the back of her head.

"hey mama." she grumbled trying to pass it back.

"asia i will embarrass you in this store."

"i said hey!"

"you yelling at me?" i stepped closer to her. she grumbled a no looking into the phone again.

"hey twin." bey spoke. literally her fucking twin.

"hi."

"fix that attitude." i thumped her. i'm tired of saying it, i'm about to make her put every piece of clothing back on the shelf. beyoncé the one paying for this shit anyways.