25

"onika get out the mirror

"onika get out the mirror." i grumbled from the bed seeing her snapping pictures. she not even supposed to be out the bed. i'm about to tie her ass to this fucking headboard, she pissing me off. then when she in pain...i'm not even gonna say it. "now."

"beyonceeee."

"get in the bed man!"

"stop fucking yelling at me!" she leaned forward at me. i smacked my lips getting out the bed and she hurried up and got in. barely making it cause of how tall the bed is.

i still went up to her ass.

"stop being hardheaded."

"i'm not a child." she mumbled with a pout.

"you acting like it. stay in the bed mama, for real. i understand you bored and stuff but you gotta listen love."

she didn't say anything and i kissed her forehead getting back in the bed. i'm tired as hell man, it's crazy. the way i been on my mother shit! getting the kids ready every morning and taking them where they wanna go.

they're on spring break but i can't take them anywhere for real. i've been at home with onika. they call and check on her; every couple minutes there's a new child calling.

i just know i need my sleep while i can.

"she said small pains baby, this not small." onika held my hand as she shook. i'm trynna get her to calm her nerves cause this is crazy. she's literally trembling in this bed. i hate when she's in pain. "can you get the heating pad?"

"did you take the medicine they gave you?"

"yesss." she gave me pouty eyes. i got out the bed going to the closet for the heating pad. literally woke up to the sound of her crying. she was trying to get up and go pee. the smallest pains give her the biggest reactions. it can be so simple and she's crying, so i don't know. imagine if there's huge pains.... like birth.

"come on, come pee baby." i sat the heating pad down and grabbed her hands. once she stood up i grabbed under her butt and lifted her, holding her in one arm.

i sat her in the restroom letting her go pee. it took her a little minute but i was patient and waited. even when she was finished she still sat there some.

"you alright mama?"

she nodded her head with her eyes closed. i stepped out for her to wipe herself and all that then i got her up. putting her back in bed and plugging in her heating pad.

i kissed her stomach twice and moved her arms that covered her face. she opened her eyes which had tears in them. ugh i hate seeing her like this, my baby. i pecked her lips and wiped the corner of her eyes.

"it's alright mama. it'll be over soon." i whispered in her face. she sniffled and nodded before closing her eyes back.

as i was getting in the bed there were knocks on the door. we both looked over to see taylen. wow he's here, what a surprise. even though we had that talk, he still kind of standoffish. like there's no attitude or anything but he not too friendly either, i would say.