13

i've been spending a lot of time at onikas house

i've been spending a lot of time at onikas house. she still ain't took a fucking test but i been pushing it back. when she said she was scared of being pregnant because of the kids i couldn't even blame her. she let them run a lot. which is absolutely crazy because she's the damn momma.

like i understand why they would be annoyed but at the same time, they're not carrying, pushing out nor taking care of that child. that's our place. we've never put a child on either of them. maybe ask to babysit in which they agreed but forcing, never.

onika just.....she be acting tooooo scared when it comes to them. she give them a lot of freedom and expression. like it's okay but there's no boundaries for real. half of them are grown as well.

but that don't mean shit in a sense.

"come on mama." i sighed trying to sit her differently on me. she was laying flat on me to the point where i couldn't move. i'm enough weight alone.

"daddy my stomach huurrtt."

"take a pregnancy test."

that's my response to everything she complain about. because maybe we would know more instead of just listening to her think it's something wrong with her. girl just pregnant.

"rub my butt please."

i reached down and rubbed her butt as she asked, kissing her forehead. her little pout was making me feel bad and i held her tightly. slipping one of my hands up her shirt and being soft with her skin. she love a good body rub so this should make her feel a little better.

she was definitely getting more relaxed. most likely falling asleep on me for the third time today. when she got up to get the kids ready for school, i got up to help her. she made me.

but it was cool, nobody was really showing anger with me. maybe kiara because of the whole boyfriend thing but i don't give a damn. out of the ones that live with onika still, kiara is the only one that's still upset with me.

taylen too but he hasn't been here. amira semi lives here because she's in college so....

after that there's kaila, kiara, asia, antoine and the twins. i'm in the clear with them...semi kiara. still have to have a conversation with them all. in which i'm definitely ready for. i need to bring it up to onika soon. especially because we're gonna have to talk to them about a new baby soon too.

but i enjoyed getting them ready. even though them attitudes are insane. especially asias! when i say i almost whooped her little ass three times. hearing her talk to onika the way she did was such a tempt. i damn near snatched her out the bed though.

"you hungry mama?"

"little bit."

"well come on. i'm feeling yo stomach growl and shit."