28

"lélé come sit down

"lélé come sit down." i reached over grabbing her arm. jesus christ. she's been real active since we got here. onika has a show to prepare for. one that i don't want her doing but...

lélé stood in front of me and i held her close. i don't want her to run off again. she's been trying to get to onika. baby is in work mode. kids will only distract her.

i've been keeping a close eye on her the whole time. only cause i know she's healing and she'll start hurting a little bit. not as bad so she'll try to ignore it but we don't need that. i keep telling her she needs to say something no matter the level of pain.

"onika!"

"yes?" she spoke through the mic. the look on her face told me enough, literally. and when she stopped paying me attention i knew. but i told myself i wouldn't trip.

if it's bad she'll say something. she better.

"mommy hurt, mama." lélé bounced. i huffed leaning my head back so she wouldn't knock my chin with her head. that'll piss me off. "her holding her stomach. like this."

"i know. we gotta make her sit down. wanna help me?"

"i can go get her!" she broke through my arms and took off. aww shit. that's not what i meant lélé. at all. i stood up watching her run on the stage. onika wasn't paying attention but when she heard those feet she looked over. "mommy you have to sit down! mama said it!"

"i think she said for you sit down."

"no. her said you." she grabbed nics hand and pulled her. onika looked at me but i looked away. i'm not protesting.... she does need a break. just a small one. "only for this many minutes." lélé held up three fingers.

onika only chuckled giving one of the guys her microphone. i wrapped my arms around her waist once she was close. lélé ran off. she's going with one of her siblings. they're here, just ducked off so they wouldn't hear the music be played over and over again.

"you do know i'm fine right?"

"it's a lot that i know and that's not apart of it." i pecked her lips. she kept it going, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. we stood there rocking and kissing cause she wouldn't let go.

"we can be nasty again." she smiled at me like a little kid. i smacked her ass hard, twice. baby damn near ran off from the feeling. rubbing the spot with a wince. it wasn't even that hard, she dramatic. "daddyyyy."

"let me kiss it." i tried to reach for her and she dodged me. little ass girl. i kept reaching and she was trying to get away, causing us to look like two little kids playing around. by time i caught her she was a giggling mess. "i'm gonna eat this butt one day."