29

"come open the door

"come open the door." i grumbled to beyoncé over the phone. she hung up so i guess she was coming. ive been working on a tour and i wanna let her know that it is happening.

not this year but definitely next year. she's been doing her thing with her music and all that. super proud of her. but now it's my turn. girl want me to be a house wife so damn bad. i was that before we started our careers so that milestone is passed.

she opened the door for me and i looked up at her. we stood there staring at each other. why she gotta look so good? i'll make her drop her pants right here, right now.

"onika...what you got on?" she mugged super hard looking at my clothes. what does she mean? i literally have on her sweats and a cute laced bralette top. not like i'm naked. i actually thought it was really cute to come see her in. "is that lingerie?"

"no...it's like a laced bra. can i be let in?" i'm tired of standing here.

she stepped to the side and i walked through the house. i could feel her eyes on me real hard. just a freaky little thing cause this is nothing. i'll drop these sweats and have her on her knees.

"what you come over here for?"

"what you asking me that for? me coming over here is a problem now?" i stopped to look at her. since when does me coming over here bother her? beyoncé must wanna be slapped today. convinced.

"no...it's just random. usually you call or something."

"so should i leave and call you this time?"

"girl chill out. i was just asking, hot head."

"i'm just saying, you-"

"shush." she grabbed my jaw. i puckered my lips since she was already in the position. might as well kiss me. better suck my tongue and swap spit. that's what i was about to complain over next. not getting me a kiss. she gave me a couple pecks then let me go to smack my butt.

of course it hurt.

"i need to tell you something."

"like what?"

"i'm going on tour next year." i grabbed the bottom of her pants, playing with the strings.

"i mean...you're not pregnant and you'll be completely healed i'm sure, by then."

"yea. my album drops in like a week."

"damn for real? that was fast."

"yea. i've been doing most of my recording at home though in my studio."

she nodded grabbing me by my waist and lifting me. i wrapped my legs around her, securing my arms on her shoulders. before i knew it she was sitting on the couch.

"i need to talk to amira."

"for what?" i cringed on the inside. knew it would be sooner than later. she rubbed my butt looking at my face really intense. oh shit. yea she know that i know something.