Chapter 25

🎈CHAPTER 25🎈

°•°Vanessa's POV°•°

"Oh, here we go." Richie says, when our waitress brings in our fortune cookies, after cleaning our table of all the empty plates.

"Thank you."

"You okay?" Eddie asks me, handing me a fortune cookie, except for all the alcohol I drank, there was something that just didn't feel right, so i just put the cookie back in the bowl, until a part of the conversation got my attention.

"Hey, we saw your movie, by the way." Beverly says loudly.

"You did?" Bill ask, not sounding too trill about that.

"Oh my god, it was so good." She says, I could sense she was avoiding the topic they were talking about.

"Oh, my God."

"It was so scary."

"And the ending sucked?" Bill asks, making Beverly chuckle before answering him. "Yeah, it did. I'm sorry."

"That's all right." Bill states, before he stared at Beverly, it obviously made her a tiny bit uncomfortable. "What?" She asks.

"Nothing. This is just weird." Bill states, I had a small idea of what he was talking about, it wasn't just weird, it's suppose to be impossible.

"Yeah."

"Just all this, all these memories, people that I don't even remember forgetting." Bill adds, not even sure how to explain it.

"I mean, it's weird, right?" Ben asks, speaking up, having all of us looking at him. "Now that we're all here, everything just comes back faster and faster. I mean, all of it." He says.

"Yeah."

"Yeah, you know when Mike called me, I threw up. Isn't that weird? Like, I got nervous, I got, like, sick and I threw up." Richie says chuckling, not to show any weakness. "I feel fine now. I feel very relieved to be here with you guys. Why is everybody looking at me like this?" He asks, when he looked up, noticing we all had the same expression on our faces.

"When Mike called me, I crashed my car." Eddie states, avoiding looking at me, knowing our conversation on the phone happened just before Mike called, still wasn't happy with him calling me mommy.

"Seriously?" Bill asks.

"Yeah."

"Shit, man, I hear you. I mean my heart was literally pounding right out of my chest." Ben says, looking over at Mike, seeing the expression on his face like he knew something we didn't, had me even more worried about why he called us out here.

"I thought it was only me." Beverly says.

"It was like pure..." Bill says, stuttering, having difficulty saying the word, when Mike finally spoke up. "Fear. It's fear what you felt."

"Mikey, why did we feel like that?" I ask, afraid to hear the answer, but I had to know the reason why I keep feeling like I'm being watched since I entered Derry, and why my palms keeps sweating, or why I've been feeling extra protective of Eddie, since we got here, things just have been feeling weird.

"You remember something we don't, don't you, Mike?" Bill asks, when he didn't answer my question.

"Something happens to you when you leave this town. The farther away, the hazier it all gets, but me, I never left, so, yeah, I remember. I remember all of it." Mike admits.

"Pennywise." Beverly mutters, making a very cold shiver run down my spine.

"Oh, the fucking clown." Eddie says, as he starts breathing heavily, I take out his inhaler, handing it over to him, I took his hand in mine, trying to calm my nerves.