Chapter 1

🎈CHAPTER 1🎈

°•Vanessa's POV°•°

°•Vanessa's POV°•°

Another summer was just around the corner, my classmates edging on their seats in the last class before summer starts, staring at the clock waiting for the bell to ring. In my mind I was counting down the seconds, hoping time would pass a little bit faster.

Our dearest teacher just kept on talking, even though nobody was listening, because as soon as the bell rang, everybody would be out of the door.

The school bell rang through out the school, not even a minute has passed and the class was empty, I walked out of class on my own pace, in no hurry to be anywhere specific, outside the classroom door, the boys were already waiting for me, since our classes were close to each other, the only one missing was Stanley.

"So there's this church full of Jews right? And Stan has to take this super Jewy test." Eddie says, we were walking through the crowded halls, as quick as we could. "But how's it work?" Bill asks curiously.

"They slice the tip of his dick off!" Eddie states, the seriousness almost had me believing him, but Eddie always had me surprised with the theories, he's capable of coming up with.

"But then Stan will have nothing left!" Richie jokingly says, adjusting his glasses, Bill and Eddie laughed agreeing with him.

"That's true."

"You guys can be so mean." I say staring at them in disappointment, but ended up laughing with them, I can never be serious with this bunch around me.

"Wait up, you guys!" Stan calls out from behind us, finally catching up to us. Bill's attention immediately turned to the boy. "Hey Stan, what happens at the Bar Mitzvah, anyways? Ed says they slice the tip of your d-d-dick off." He asks Stan, I listen closely, this whole Jew thing also had me curious.

"Yeah, and I think the rabbi's gonna pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say ' Where's the beef?' " Richie states, making all of us chuckle at Richie being all dramatic.

"At the Bar Mitzvah I read from the Torah, and then I make a speech and suddenly, I become a man." Stan told us, it sounded like a snooze fest, the perfect place to fall asleep.

"That's it?" I ask speaking rather disappointed.

"Yeah." Stan says, ruffling my hair, I slapped his hand away in annoyance, glancing to the side I saw Eddie glaring at Stanley, which only confused me.

"I could think of funner ways to become a man." Richie says, my face pulled in utter disgust, that wasn't a picture I want stuck in my head.

"More fun, you mean." Stan spoke up correcting Richie, no wonder, the boy's marks in English finally made sense.

The hallway felt a lot more darker than before, I could feel the familiar stare, staring into the side of my face, I didn't even need to look to the lockers, knowing it could be only one person.

"Oh, shit." Richie mumbles nervously, confirming my suspicions, that it was my cousin. I took a step closer to Eddie, feeling a little safer by his side, I never understood why, but I've always felt safer by his side.

"Think they'll sign my yearbook?  Dear Richie, sorry for taking a hot steaming dump in your backpack last March. Have a good summer." Richie jokes, but it was no joke at all, Henry took out all his anger on anyone he thought was a loser or below him, I got it worse, being his cousin, my body were always covered in bruises.

*•Unedited•*