Chapter 5

🎈 CHAPTER 5🎈

*•°Eddie's POV°•*

*•°Eddie's POV°•*

"Nessa is late!" Richie points out, annoyed. "She's probably getting dolled up." Stanley states jokingly.

"For who?" Richie asks, for some reason all of them turned to look at me, smirking. "What?" I ask not understanding what they were staring at me for. "Your both so oblivious, it's sad to watch." Stanley states rolling his eyes.

We all stood in a row looking down at the water. We started clearing our throats to have our spit competition. Each of us of took a turn to spit.

"Lay it out." I say to them. With each spit Richie had something to say.

"Oh my, God."

"So easy."

"Poor tree."

"So easy!"

I was the last one to go, it just dropped infront of my feet. "Oh my god, that was terrible. I win." Richie says. "You won?" I ask him a little annoyed.

"Yeah."

"Did you see my loogie?" I ask, pointing down. "That went the furthest. It's by distance." Richie says pushing up his glasses. "Mass. It's always been mass." I point out. "What is mass?" Richie asks. "Who cares how far it goes. It matters how cool it looks, like it's green or it's white or juicy and fat." I told him, trying to make a point, if Vanessa was here she would've agreed with me.

"All right."

"Thanks for that."

"That's terrible."

"Who's first?" Bill asks, we all looked down. "We'll go!" Her voice rang through my ears like a song. Turning around we saw Vanessa and Beverly taking of their dresses, they ran past us.

"Sissies."

The girls jumped in. "What the fuck!" Richie yells in shock, he turned to the rest of us. "Oh, holy shit we just got showed up by two girls." Richie points out in shock. "Do we have to do that now?" Stanley asks refering to the girls jumping, the girls were looking up at us.

"Come on!" Beverly yells for us to jump in. "Oh shit." Stanley says. I looked at Ben who was waving down at the girls. One after the other we jumped in. I tried my best to stay close to Vanessa, I just wasn't able to trust Richie, getting stupid ideas.

We had a splash war, Vanessa kept hiding behind me not to get splashed. "Vanessa, you can't hide behind Eddie forever!" Richie says to her, for once, a smile stayed on her face longer than a couple of seconds. The others played chicken. Stanley dragged Vanessa away from the rest of us, which made me glare at him, I looked away looking at the other four as they enjoy themselves.

I was so afraid to tell her that I like her, but I didn't like seeing her smile at another like that.

Vanessa splashed me in the face, I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even realize her approaching me, it snapped me out of my thoughts. We just ended up splashing each other again.

"Ah, what the fuck was that?!" Vanessa yells looking down in the water. "Something just touched my foot right here." Stanley says, pointing somewhere in the water. I put my head under water to see.

"That work!"

"Where are we looking?"

"Right here, right here!" I say, pointing at where Vanessa and Stanley was standing. "It's a turtle!" Bill says coming up from under the water, and so each of us looked to get a glimpse of the turtle.

*°•Unedited•°*