Chapter 10

🎈CHAPTER 10🎈

*•°Third Person's POV°•*

"No, I love being your personal doorman, really. Could you idiots have taken any longer?" Richie asks annoyed driving around his friends. Vanessa rolled her eyes, really not in the mood for his complaining at the moment.

"All right, shut up Richie."

"Yeah, shut up Richie."

"Oh okay, trash the trashmouth, I get it. Hey I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor imagining that her sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween." Richie says, how Vanessa wished she could slap him over the head, but that would only give him the satisfaction.

"She didn't imagine it. I... I saw something too." Bill spoke up, as they came to a stop looking at him in question. "You saw blood too?" Stanley asks confused. Bill shook his head. "Not blood. I saw G-g-g-georgie. It seemed so real." Bill told the others.

Vanessa remember what happened a few days ago, seeing her dead father and the clown, it made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up.

"I mean it seemed like him, but there was this..."

"The clown." Eddie says, everyone else holding in their breaths, nodding their heads, silently saying they saw it too, he looked at Vanessa noticing her shaking next to him.

"Nessa, did you see something too?" Eddie asks concerned, "M-my father. I saw my father." Vanessa mumbles terrified, but the others still heard her.

"Wait, can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" Richie asks, Vanessa was glad he spoke up, because everyone's attention immediately went off of her. Eddie was scared, for himself, for his friends and especially for Vanessa.

They heard chattering in the distance, looking in that direction, they saw a very familiar car. "Oh, shit! That's Belch Huggins' car. We should probably get outta here." Eddie points out.

"Yeah."

"Guys wait! Isn't that Mike's bike? You know the homeschooled kid?" Vanessa asks pointing to the bike laying on the ground.

"Yeah that's Mike's." Bill confirms.

"We have to help him." Beverly says.

"We should?" Richie asks.

"Yes!"

Vanessa was the first to throw her bike to the ground and ran, the others following right behind her. When Vanessa saw her cousin on top of Mike ready to hit him with a rock, she lost it, she grabbed the first rock she could find, throwing it against Henry's head.

"Nice throw, Nessa." Stanley says to her. "Thanks, but he had it coming." Vanessa says. Mike made his way over to the group of losers, as the others picked up rocks.

"You losers are trying to hard, she'll do you. You just gotta ask nicely, like I did." Henry said rubbing his crotch, pointing at Beverly, his eyes found Vanessa, a smirk on his face, "And my favourite cousin, I'm sure she'll open her legs too, she is a whore after all." Henry adds licking his lips.

It made Ben and Eddie scream in anger, before they started throwing rocks, everyone else just joined in.

"Rock war!" Richie yells, getting hit with a rock on the forehead.

"Get 'em!"

"Watch out!"

"Fuck you, motherfuckers!"

Eddie jumped in the water to get a better throw in. "Eddie, be careful!" Vanessa yells after him worried. "Fuck outta here!" Richie yells hitting Belch in the face. "Fuck you, bitch!" Belch yells back, Beverly threw at him, the rock hitting him in the face.

Belch and Victor ran away, leaving Henry behind. The loser club were panting trying to catch their breaths, they slowly started walking away from Henry.

"Go blow your dad, you mullet wearing asshole!" Richie yells, following the rest, Vanessa was the only one left staring at her cousin.

"Nessa, you better be prepared, when you get home, your gonna get punishment for what just happened here." Henry warnd her, walking away.

"Thanks guys, but you shouldn't have done that, they'll be after you guys too now." Mike says to them. "Oh no, no, no. Bowers? He's always after us." Eddie says looking at the back of the line, to see Vanessa, an unknown expression on his face, something was definitely bothering her.

"I guess that's the one t-t-thing we all have in common." Bill points out.

"Yeah, homeschool. Welcome to the loser's club." Richie says. That day they made a new friend, but Vanessa knew her day is gonna get a lot more worse later on.

*°*°*°*

Vanessa had no time to react or to run, as dhe got thrown to the floor as soon as she stepped into the house. Henry was laughing, as he stalked closer to her.

Her Uncle was working another late shift, so Vanessa had no hope of getting out of this.

"How many times have I told you too stay away from those losers, but you just don't listen do you?" Henry asks leaving a kick against her ribs.

Vanessa was whimpering in pain trying her best not to make too much noise, and Henry took notice of that. He picked her up slamming her against the wall repeatedly, punching her over and over again.

Vanessa fell to the floor feeling numb, when Henry started kicking her wherever he was able to get in a good kick. Vanessa stopped feeling the pain as her body got more bruises.

Every kick she took was to protect her friends, it was for Eddie she took it, she'd rather have Henry hurt her than her friends.

Vanessa took the so called punishment without question.

*°•Unedited•°*