Chapter 22

🎈CHAPTER 22🎈

°•°Vanessa's POV°•°

°•°Vanessa's POV°•°

With my uncle gone and having no other family members I could stay with. I was sent to Derry's foster home. I was glad I wasn't sent away from my friends and Eddie.

Eddie's mom was slowly starting to accept that I would be hanging around her son a lot more, but she still didn't like me.

I was at the police station giving statements and going to court to testify, Henry got send to jail for life, I was surprised to see he was alive after the boys told me he fell down the well.

All of us stepped out with bruises that day, some were worst than others.

We gathered in an open field, seated in a circle, I held onto Eddie's hand, sending him a small smile every now and then.

"I can only remember parts, I thought I was dead. That's what it felt like. I saw us, all of us together back in the cistern, but we were older, like our parents ages." Beverly was telling us what she remembers seeing while we were floating in the air.

I saw something too, but seeing someone you care about so deeply, over and over again inside my mind, it felt like I was going through hell.

"What were we all doing there?" Bill asks her curiously.

"I just remember how we felt. How scared we were. I don't think I can ever forget that." Beverly mumbles.

Bill suddenly got up with a shrud of glass in his hands. "Swear it. Swear if it isn't dead, if it ever comes back, we'll come back too." Bill states determined.

We all stood up, Bill cut his hand first, before going around to each of us, when it was my turn I winches as the glass cuts into my skin, after everyone got a cut on their hands, we held hands, completing the oath.

"I gotta go. I hate you." Stanley says to Bill, the two stared at each other, before they started laughing .

"I'll see you later."

"Bye Stan."

It wasn't that much later when Eddie and I got up ready to leave, his mom had him on a curfew for now untill his arm was fully healed. "Bye guys." Eddie says, we walked away, hand in hand.

Eddie stopped when we were a great distance away from the others. "What's wrong Eds?" I ask him, he seemed to be having an inner battle within himself.

It happened so fast all I knew was his lips were on top of mine, in a sweet loving kiss.

"What was that for?" I ask breathlessly.

"Our first two kisses, happened when either of us were in danger, I just wanted this to be remembered as our actual first kiss." Eddie kept on rambling, I placed my hand on his cheek, pulling him into another kiss.

°•Unedited•°