Chapter 14

🎈 CHAPTER 14🎈

°•°Vanessa's POV°•°

°•°Vanessa's POV°•°

"Eddie, come on. Wake up!" I tap his face softly trying my best to wake him up. I knew he fainted because of the pain, but I was just scared that the clown might appear and eat both our flesh form our bones.

Eddie's eyes snapped open, he sat up straight with a gasp, I was relieved he was okay, he was panting, staring at his arm, he winced in pain as he picked up his arm.

I placed my hand on his shoulder, his head snaps towards me, tears in his eyes. "Oh, Eddie. I'm so sorry." I mumble, holding him in my arms.

Tapping sounds pulls over attention to the old fridge. The fridge's door opens up, inside was the clown, folded in a bundle inside the fridge.

It's laughter clearly directed at Eddie's pain, making me hold the boy even closer. Eddie's breathing was starting to get uneven, small whimpering noises leaving his mouth.

It twisted out of the fridge laughing, it stood tall as it's body turned until it was in place.

"Time to float." It says.

His upper body bend down a bit as it was staring straight at us, with each step it took, we moved back, until there was no more space to move back away from the clown.

It mocked Eddie's gasping as he got closer. I felt the fear creeping up my body. It jumped, his face were inches from ours, we screamed out, scared for our lives, Eddie slapped the clown in the face, it took his hand, teasing us as he kept indicating he'll take a bite.

I was shaking in fear as tears left my eyes. Eddie was whimpering and sobbing. The clown laughed placing his hands on our faces, imitating our sobbing.

"Tasty, tasty beautiful fear." It whispers, drool coming from it's mouth as it was staring at us, a terrifying smile grazed his lips, at least I wasn't going to die alone, Eddie would be by my side.

It started growling, opening it's mouth, it was full of teeth and sharp one's at that.

"No! No, no!" Eddie whimpers out.

The clown's head snaps in another direction, it's attention focusing on something else.

"Help! Help!" Eddie yells out the loudest he could master up. It's hand on my cheek moved to my throat and he was covering Eddie's face.

"Eddie! Vanessa!" Richie's voice, had me feeling relief, as he and Bill came running into the kitchen.

It's attention was on Bill, Eddie grabbed my hand with the arm that wasn't injured.

"This isn't real enough for you, Billy? I'm not not real enough for you?" It asks Bill, faking sadness.

"Oh shit."

"It was real enough for Georgie." It told Bill, it laughed charging for the other boys, Beverly came into the kitchen piercing a spike through it's skull. Eddie's grip on my hand got tighter.

"Get Eddie!"

"Get Eddie!"

Richie and Bill ran over to us, I stepped aside, when they tried getting him to his feet, I couldn't stop the tears from running when he yelled out in pain, it growled at all of us.

"Oh, fuck! We gotta get out of here!" Richie shouts when it turned towards us. Beverly and I was holding onto each other tightly taking steps backwards as it took steps closer to us.

"Guys, watch out!"

"No, no, no, no!" Eddie kept on repeating in panic.

"Eddie, look at me." Richie begs the boy. "He's gonna get us! Guys! No!" Eddie shouts histerical. It's hand grew into a claw, taking a big step towards us, frightening screams coming from all of us.

It took a quick turn around, injuring Ben, a big cut on his stomach. "Ben!" My heart was beating so loudly I was barely able to hear what's going on around me, back up against the wall, tears falling down my face like a waterfall.

I saw Bill running after the clown. I joined Eddie's side as soon as I got my hearing back. "Bill, we have to help Eddie!" Beverly screams at the Denbrough boy. Eddie was still on the floor not allowing anyone to touch him.

Bill joined us kneeling next to Eddie. "I'm gonna snap your arm into place." Richie tells the boy, Eddie shook his head.

"Rich, do not fucking touch me!" He snaps in fear.

"Okay. One, two..."

"Do not touch me!"

I grabbed his face, placing my lips on his, as Richie snaps his arm back in place. The kiss distracted him from some of the pain.

Richie and Bill picks up Eddie and we ran out of this creepy ass house.

°•Unedited•°