Chapter 18

🎈CHAPTER 18🎈

°•Vanessa's POV•°

°•Vanessa's POV•°

I was awoken with something dripping on my face. I slowly started sitting up, holding my head, as it was throbbing in pain.

I took in my surroundings, there were piles of junk everywhere, the smell of sewer was invading my noise, making me wanna gag.

Beverly was unconscious, not that far from me, my legs were feeling like jelly making it very hard to move them. I fell down next to her, shaking her lightly, doing my best to try and wake her up quietly. Her eyes snaps open, staring at up at me in fear.

"Vanessa?" She asks softly.

"Yeah, it's me. Come on, we need to find a way out of here." I whisper.

We supported each other, since both our legs weren't able to support us, we struggled through the grey water, falling down, I was wondering what happened that made us barely able to use our legs, I stood back up, helping Beverly to her feet.

Staring up, we saw all the missing kids were floating in the air, we took slow steps backwards, turning around we ran to the first door we could find, the creaking of metal ran through out the entire sewer, we only ended up straining ourselves trying to open the door, it ended up useless because the door didn't open.

"Step right up, Beverly, Vanessa. Step right up."

We stopped what we were doing, when circus music started playing.

"Come change. Come float. You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll cheer. You'll die."

The music box started dying down, our eyes glued to the clowns trailer.

"Introducing Pennywise, the dancing clown."

Robotic maniacally laughter rang through out the sewers, the music kept on playing, until it suddenly stopped, it was a small jack in a box.

The trailer opens up, there was fireworks as the circus music start playing once again.

Pennywise stood in the middle of the stage, staring at us. He started dancing, my eyes moved to the other side of the place, I could feel it's demonic yellow eyes piercing through our souls.

I grabbed Beverly's hand, making a run for it. Pennywise laugh ran through the walls, taking a big jump landing infront of us, picking us up by our necks, holding us in the air.

We hit his arms, kicking our legs, trying to get loose, it only made him laugh even more.

"We're not afraid of you." Beverly mumbles, struggling to breath. It pulls us closer, sniffing us. It started grunting in disgust, It glared up at us.

"You will be." He told us. It's mouth slowly started opening, a thousand screams of help came from the back of his throat.

Three round lights in the back of this throat came into view, something started taking over me, untill I was only able to see darkness.

°•Unedited•°