Chapter 9

🎈 CHAPTER 9🎈

*•°Vanessa's POV°•*

*•°Vanessa's POV°•*

Getting a call from Stanley early morning saying Beverly need all of us immediately. I didn't give it a second and ran out of the house as fast as I could.

"Hey loser! Get back here!" Henry yells after me, but I only ignored him getting on my bike and peddled away him still yelling after me to get back.

I met up with the boys halfway to Beverly's house. "Vanessa, your here!" Eddie says, giving me a smile.

The boys were bickering on which way to go the rest of the way there.

"No, we gotta go through the alleyway." Stanley says.

"The alley takes way to long." Eddie told him, I knew Eddie didn't want to take the alley, because of all diseases that you might end up with there.

"No, the alley is so much faster." Stanley says in disagreement. "The alley is more dangerous and it's disgusting." Eddie points out. "How is it more dangerous?" Stanley asks, not understanding what Eddie was talking about.

"It smells like piss and it's gross. Just take the side streets for once." Eddie states, he always had to make his point somewhere, it's one of the things I've always like about him.

"Oh my god, the side streets are the same. They smell like piss and shit." Stanley says annoyed. "Okay. Okay, can you just tell me what she said exactly?" Eddie asks the one thing I was sure all of us were wondering.

"She didn't say anything, she just said that you guys need to hurry over." Stanley says.

"She didn't say anything. Okay. Okay."

We arrived at Beverly's place as she came running towards us in a hurry. "You made it. I... I need to show you something." Beverly says to us, she looked scared and nervous.

"What is it?"

"More than we saw at the quarry?" Richie asks. "Shut up! Just shut up, Richie!" Eddie snaps in obvious annoyance. I gave his back a rub to calm him down. "My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment." Beverly states nervously.

"We'll leave Richie as our look out." I spoke up, the rest of the boys nodded in agreement, we all followed Beverly right away.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What if her dad comes back?" Richie asks, yelling after us. "Do what you always do, start talking." Stanley tells him.

When we got in her apartment, it was dark, I felt for Eddie's hand, grabbing a hold of it, her hallway darker than the rest of her place. "In there." Beverly points to a door at the end of the hallway.

"What is it?"

"You'll see."

"Are you taking us to your bathroom? I just want you to know 89% of the worst accidents in home's, are caused in bathrooms, and I mean, that's where all the bacteria and fungi are and it's not really sanitary place" Eddie rambles on nervously, his voice shaking.

Bill pushed the door open. I wanted to throw up. The bathroom was completely covered in blood. "I knew it." Eddie states, gagging. I rubbed his back trying to hold in my breakfast.

"You see it?"

"Yes."

"What... What happened in here?" Stanley asks frightened. "My dad couldn't see it, I thought I might be crazy." Beverly said. "Well if you're crazy, then we're all crazy." Ben says also staring at the scene infront of us.

"We c-can't leave it like this." Bill says, stepping into the bathroom.

That's how we started cleaning blood off the bathroom walls, I stayed close to Eddie, knowing he won't be able to handle that very well, he had something covering his nose, blocking out the smell of blood from entering his nostrils.

Stanley, Eddie and I went to take out all the trash when everything was cleaned, Stanley staring at us suspiciously the entire time.

"So I noticed you two are a little more touchy then usual, did you finally fess up and confessed your feelings?" Stanley asks with a cheeky smile.

"You just have to be the more observant one, don't you?" I answer him with a question, shaking my head, not surprised.

"Of course, otherwise I won't be called your best friend." he says jokingly.

"Wait, he knew you liked me?" Eddie asks, confused. "Yep, Stan knows all my secrets." I says, winking at the Uris boy.

"So you can stop glaring at me, when I'm being affectionate towards her, we're only friends." Stanley told Eddie in a reassuring voice, making Eddie look away in embarrassment.

*°•Unedited•°*