Chapter 19

🎈CHAPTER 19🎈

°•°Eddie's POV°•°

°•°Eddie's POV°•°

The drive to Neibolt felt longer than it should be, I just wanted save Vanessa from the clown's clutches. We finally arrived at the house throwing our bikes to the ground.

Entering the yard I took off my fanny pack throwing it in between the tall grass.

"Guys. Spikes." Bill points out, he starts picking up some of them himself, we all started helping putting it inside of his backpack.

The sound of glass breaking, made us stare at Richie who was holding a half broken beer bottle, he only shrugged letting it fall to the ground.

The door creaks loudly when Bill pushed it open, but strangely the sound didn't stop me from entering the house.

"Stan?" Ben's voice had us turn to look at Stan who was still outside the doorway. "Stan, we all have to go. B-beverly was right, if we split up like last time, that clown will kill us one by one, but if we stick together, all of us, we'll win. I promise." Bill states, it was enough to get Stan to follow, we quickly made our way to the basement, where Bill saw the well.

"Hey, Eddie. You got a quarter?" Richie mumbles in question.

"I wouldn't want to make a wish in that fucking thing." I snap in disgust, stepping closer I stared down the well calling out to Nessa.

"Vanessa?"

"Beverly?"

Ben and my voice echoed down the well. "How are we suppose to get down there?" Mike ask, nobody thought of bringing rope along. Bill flashed his light behind us, a very old rope, they grabbed it, trying to tie it above the well, throwing it down the well.

Mike made sure it was strong enough to climb down, Bill went first, I was next, it did make me scared, and with the broken arm it was rather painful climbing down with only the help of one working arm.

Bill helped me into the hole in the well. Stanley and Richie followed behind me shortly. "Guys, guys, help." Ben says, struggling, Richie helped him get into the hole. "All right, buddy?" Richie asks him.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Ben mutters, it was just Mike that still had come down.

Mike's scream had us stopping from going on any further.

"Mike!"

"Mike!"

"Mike!"

"You okay? Mike!"

We all called out to our friend, looking up the well, Bowers was staring down at us, covered in blood and the most evil look on his face I've ever seen. "Bowers." Richie mumbles under his breath.

"Mike. Fuck." I whisper, Henry started to laugh, his eyes piercing threw us.

"Mike!"

"Where is he?" Ben asks, not able to see anything at all.

"We're next!" Richie mutters in fear. Henry grabs the rope. "No, no, no! Grab it!" Stanley yells, the rope started falling down the well. "Get the rope. Get the rope!" I yelled, but we were too late, the rope disappeared falling deeper into the well.

"Oh shit."

"Run Mike!"

"Mike!"

"Mike! Leave him alone!"

"Mike!" We yelled up at our friend who was up there alone with Henry. Bill looks up the well. "I sh-should get up there." He says. "Are you insane? With what?" I ask him, grabbing onto his shoulder.

We could only stare up the well, waiting.

Henry suddenly came falling down the well without any warning.

"Holy shit!"

"Oh my!"

"Mike!" I yell out to him.

"I'm okay. I'm okay." Mike says appearing in our sight, I could only sigh out in relief.

°•Unedited•°