Chapter 13

🎈CHAPTER 13🎈

°•°Vanessa's POV°•°

°•°Vanessa's POV°•°

I held Eddie's hand tightly as we walked into the house. "I can't believe I pulled the short straw, you guys are so lucky you're not measuring dicks." Richie says.

"Shut up, Richie." Eddie softly whispers, as we took a look around, it looked like nobody has lived here for many years.

"I can smell it." Eddie whispers, this place had a smell close to death and sewer. "Don't breathe through your mouth." Richie warns, walking a little further into the house. "How come?" Eddie asks looking at the Tozier boy. "Because then your eating it." Richie points out, Eddie starts to gag as he takes out his inhaler. I rubbed circles on his back for some comfort.

Eddie and I turned to look at the one side when Bill's voice made us look towards them. "What?" He asks, Eddie pulled me closer to where Richie was holding a piece of paper.

"It... it says I'm missing." Richie says staring at the paper in his hands. "You're not missing, Richie." Bill tells him softly. "Police department. City of Derry! That's my shirt. That's my hair. That's my face!" Richie says, looking at the paper in bewilderment. "Calm down, this isn't real." Bill says reaching out to get the paper from Richie's hands. "That's my name. That's my age. That's the date!" Richie was completely freaking out. "It can't be real, Richie." Bill says to him. Eddie was covering his face, I couldn't bare to watch Richie breaking down like this. "No, it says it! What the fuck? Am I missing? Am I gonna go missing?" Richie asks.

Bill turns him, making him look at him. "Calm down. Calm down. Look at me, Richie. Look at me. That... that isn't real. It's playing tricks on you." Bill explains to him calmly.

"Hello?"

Our attention went to the stairs where the voice came from.

"Hello?"

It sounded like it came from upstairs, I grab Eddie's hand once again as we followed Bill up the stairs. "Help me, please!" I felt the stairs creaking under my feet, with each step we took closer to the second floor, in the end of one of the hallways, a door was wide open, a girl laying on the floor, choking on her own blood.

"Betty?"

"Ripsom?"

Eddie grabs my arms, as he looks at something behind us. "Eddie? What are you looking for?" A sickly voice asks from the shadows.

"Guys? Can you hear that?" Eddie questions, but there was no reply from the other two, Eddie's breathing became ragged as he took his inhaler out with a lot of struggle. Taking a sharp intake.

"Guys..."

A door opened, growling was coming from the door, Eddie was gasping for air next to me, while I was frozen in place.

"Oh my..."

"Guys..."

Eddie turns around, in the corner of my eyes I saw the room door shut with Bill and Richie in it. Eddie and I made a run for the door.

"Guys. Guys!"

"Guys! Guys!"

We weren't able to make it, a hole fell through the floor right infront of us. "What the fuck?" Eddie screams, holding his arm out so that I don't fall in. I felt something touch my shoulder I turned to see the leper Eddie said he saw, it was staring at Eddie. "Time to take your pills Eddie." It says, when Eddie finally looked up, it started growling.

Eddie fell backwards through the hole onto a table that broke from the impact.

"Eddie!" I yelled, without really thinking, I kicked the leper and jumped through the hole, landing next to Eddie. He looked up at me, before passing out, taking a closer look I saw his arm was all twisted, I couldn't stop the gasp escaping my lips, I crouched next to, trying to wake him up.

°•Unedited•°