8

I've been banging on Aleksei's door for 5 minutes screaming his name doing anything to get him to open up

"Aleksei, Please!" I scream desperately, a thing I never do. Aleksei means a lot to me and I can't just lose him like this.

"I'm sorry Ana," He says but all I hear is a hushed voice.

I continue to bang on the door over and over again. After another couple of minutes that felt like eternity the door slightly opened.

Aleksei's hand motioned for me to come in and I did. I sat down on the bed in the corner of the room.

"Aleksei-," I start but he's quick to cut me off.

"No, stop," he whispers his head low looking at the floor.

"I can't bare to see you cry over me," he tries to smile but it just ends up as a freaky smile.

"Please.." I whisper.

"Ana, its been years.." he looks up at me and tries to hide his frowns.

"I need to go back to my family," he cocks his head to the side still staring at me.

"We are your family!" I scream tears burning through my eyes.

"We've been with you me and Dreya longer than those sick bastards ever have," I yell tears streaming down my face at this point. "You can't just leave us!"

"Please, Ana let me go," he whispers trying not to cry.

"I need you.." I cry.

"I'm sorry Ana," he grabs his bags and turns to leave. He looks back at me with a half smile. "I'll be back to visit," he says.

"I promise,"

*•*•*•*

It's been a day since Aleksei left to go back to Russia. I'd only found out this morning that wasn't true at all.

They are staying in the country side of Italy until Friday.

It's Tuesday.

I have 3 days to come with a way to get Aleksei to come back. 3 days.. just 3 days.

I've been sitting in my room all day thinking of ways to get him to come back. None of my ideas seem to be good enough though.

"Anastasia?" Alondra knocks on the door.

"Whatttt," I groan. I mean did she really have to interrupt me?

"You need to get out of this room," she opens the door and walks in.

"Just leave me alone Alondra," I motion for her to leave holding back my tears.