1

"The pain is nothing sweetheart," is all I hear before I black out

Next thing I know I wake up unable to see anything or anyone but feel the sensation of people grabbing onto me and dragging me.

I don't even try to resist because I know what I'll face if I do.

Finally after at least 3 minutes of being dragged we come to a holt.

"Get up." A cold voice speaks.

I quickly get up obeying whoever's orders.

"Void," the same cold voice speaks.

Elias.

I don't move I just stay as still as I can, not even breathing.

I feel his eyes roam my body with nasty thoughts. My blindfold is abruptly ripped off before I hear "You have been granted a job, you must go kill the Rossi brothers," Elias smirks at me knowing damn well they are my brothers.

I shake my head frantically trying to get out of it but it only earns me a slap on the face.

My ears ring.

I grab my cheek trying to keep my self composed so I don't launch myself at him.

"You will do as your told Anastasia," he growls in my ear with an angry face.

"Boys, sit her on the chair near my desk and tie her up," he commands, and they do just that.

I sit in the chair with ropes tied around me practically ripping my skin off. I am faced with Elias in front of me who has the look of  'I don't give a damn'.

"At exactly 8pm tonight you will go to the club Blue Eclipse. Your only job is to kill the Rossi brothers nothing else. I expect you to do so," Elias informs me with a serious tone in his voice.

I nod knowing damn well I'll be doing way more than 'my job'

When going out on missions it means being free for once or somewhat free.

I'll have at-least a few shots.

"Good," he grins.

Elias flicks his fingers and with that the guards once again have there hands on me dragging me back to my room.

Or my box whatever you want to call it.

The guards drop me on the ground and I mean literally drop before motioning for me to go and get ready.

*•*•*•*

Hours later I find myself on a plane headed to Italy. It's been at-least 11 years since I've been in my hometown.

I look out the window wondering if my brothers would recognize me.

Even though it doesn't matter because I must kill them.