2

The drive to the club felt like forever listening to Dreya talking the entire time and Aleks sounding like a dead cat as he sang

"OHhHhHhhh," Aleks screamed trying to hit a high note.

"Will you shut up!" I snap at him.

"Jeez! Somebody doesn't like my singing." He grins knowing damn well he isn't the next Ariana Grande.

"Oh please, don't act like you have a good voice," Dreya fake smiles at Aleks.

The car soon comes to a stop and we get out. "Alright Dreya you go and stand near the back entrance, I'll send you a message on the burner phone if I need you," I turn and tell her before turning to Aleks.

"Aleks once you get into the building go down the hall next to the bar and turn to the right before seeing a door that says 'employees only' go in and hack the systems," I tell him and he runs off.

I grab my purse from the car and a few knifes that I place in the purse.

I walked to the front entrance and notice a guard. He wore all black and an earpiece.

Only one?

I walk towards the guard and put a friendly smile on.

"Well hello there," I smile and wave before looking at his badge.

"Michael,"

He turns his attention to me and lets out a long sigh clearly irritated, but as soon as he takes a moment to stare at me his irritated expression turns into a friendly one.

"Hello," he speaks

"May I slip in there?" I smile big with my teeth this time.

He grabs onto my back and slowly lowers his hand down to my ass.

Pervert.

"Well little lady, are you old enough?" He asks lowly trying to put on his best flirting game.

"Well I may be a year or two off but when did that matter?" I chuckle.

"Could you please just let me in!" I plead.

"Well I guess I could make an exception for my little buttercup," he smirks.

Buttercup? Is he fucking with me?

I smile and slip out of his grasp before heading into the club.

Motherfucker.

Flashing lights immediately hit my face causing me to take a step back.

It's been forever since I've been to a club.

Finally I found my way to the bar and sat down to get myself a drink before looking around for the Rossi Brothers.

"Need a Drink dear?" The bartender behind me asked.

"Yes please," I smiled as wide as I possibly could.