7

I sat in the dining room waiting for everyone Alessio wants me to meet

I sat in the dining room waiting for everyone Alessio wants me to meet. I look down at my lap and notice a message ding on my phone.

I turn my phone off making a mental note to answer that later.

I look around and notice nobodies in the room. I get bored waiting for them so I get up and go find my way back to my room.

Rude I know?

But them being late is rude as well.

Opening the door to my room I see Alondra sitting on her bed waiting for somebody or something? I don't even know. She just looks eager.

"Hey, aren't you suppose to be at the lunch?" She asks curiously.

"They're late so I don't give a fuck if I'm late,"

I sit on my bed and open my laptop only to see a bright ass screen. "Did you change my background?" I raise an eyebrow at Alondra.

"Maybeee" she grins.

I roll my eyes and change it back to what it was before.

"Mia!" Matteo screams as he busts the door open.

"What?" I roll my eyes at him.

"The meeting?!" He screams at me.

"Y'all were late, so I left!" I scream back.

"Get your ass up and get downstairs," he glares.

Whatever.

I get up and wave to Dreya before going downstairs. I walk into the kitchen to see a whole bunch of people.

Bodyguards sitting at the counter and people surrounding the dining table.

"And who might you all be," I ask.

"Your late," Alessio glares.

"Correction, you were late," I smirk.

I sit down at one of the chairs at the table. "Answer my question," I glare.

"Introduce yourselves," Alessio motions.

The people sitting around the dining table go first. "Matteo," Matteo grins.

"Lorenzo," Lorenzo rolls his eyes.

I roll mine back fed up with his attitude.

"Jackson, I'm Matteo's friend," whatever his name was, speaks.

"I'm Camilla, Alessio's Wife," She says in a low tone.

"This is Riccardo our son," She says.

A son?!

How long have I been gone?!

I look down at the little boy. He had dark brown hair and big hazel eyes. He looked just like, just like.