4

"AND WHY THE HELL WERE YOU IN THE CELL?" Alessio screams

Me, Dreya, and Aleks are all tied to chairs in the middle of the cell room. Matteo,Alessio, and Lorenzo including Isabella in front of us.

God why'd they bring Isabella here. She's to young to watch all of us monsters.

"I'm not speaking until Isabella is out of the room," I Mutter glaring up at Alessio trying to reason with him.

He takes a look at me and then at Isabella. "Isabella go to your room," he commands and Isabella frowns but does as he says.

Once Isabella had left it was just me, Dreya, Aleks, Alessio, and Lorenzo because Matteo had went with Isabella.

I open my mouth to talk and try to give excuses of why I was in the cell but Lorenzo cuts me off. "Alondra,Aleksei." He speaks.

"Where are you two from," he motions for us to talk but we all keep our mouths shut knowing it's best if we don't talk.

While Lorenzo and Alessio continue to interrogate us I work on trying to undo the rope that's tying me to the chair.

"If you won't speak we will find out ourselves," Lorenzo smirks at us before storming out of the room leaving us with Alessio.

By that time I had already untied myself from the ropes but I hadn't move. I kept myself tied up to wait for the perfect time.

Soon after Lorenzo left the two black doors opened back up and in came Lorenzo. "Alondra is the Brazilian mafia don's daughter and Aleksei is the Russian mafias second in command." Lorenzo whispers to Alessio.

Aleksei looks up at Lorenzo and Alessio and speaks. "Is that where I'm from?" Aleksei tries to make them think he doesn't know where he's from.

Lorenzo and Alessio look at him confusion covering there faces. "What do you mean?" Lorenzo asks.

"I mean I have no clue where I'm from." Aleksei holds back a laugh or two.

"I was taken when I was 9," he laughs.

"I was sent there when I was 12," Alondra speaks up.

Lorenzo and Alessio stare at Aleksei and Alondra in utter confusion.

"They were taken and sent by there families when they were young dumbasses," I finally take the chance to get up out of the chair I was tied against.

They stare at me not surprised I untied myself but with a glare. "You foul fucks thought I'd stay put," I grin at them.

"Tell us more about this place," Alessio intervenes.

"If you want to know more about it then we want something each as well," we all look at them knowing what we all have chosen.

"Very well," Alessio speaks after minutes of silence.

He points at Aleksei and motions for him to say what he wants. "To be sent to Russia," I knew he'd say that, he misses his family dearly.

Unlike me who is sadly faced with them in-front of me being clueless as fuck not knowing I'm Anastasia Rossi.

Alessio nods at Aleksei clearly understanding the point. He points at Alondra and she goes to speak. "To not be sent back to Brazil, I want to stay here with you all," shocking but not mind blowing. Alondra doesn't like her father nor does she appreciate what Brazil has done for her.

Finally Alessio points at me demanding for me to speak. "To Not be treated as a prisoner," especially in my own house.

"No," he says very quickly.

"Then you do not get your information," I chuckle to myself.

He thinks for a moment stroking his chin trying to look like he's some kind of god.

"Fine," he finally says.

I grin and make my way to the door. "Release them and complete there wishes," I leave the cell room and walk back to Isabella's room.

*•*•*•*

I heard Matteo and Alessio bickering downstairs. Isabella seems as if it's normal so I just go along with it.

After a while I got fed up with all the noise so I found my way downstairs and joined in the screaming riot.

"THE TWO OF YOU NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP," I scream earning there attention.

Once they see me I wave a friendly wave and laugh. We all stare at each other for quite a while before Alessio breaks the silence. "Go back upstairs to Isabella's room,"

"Not until you tell me what the fuck you two are bickering about," I snap.

"We're trying to figure out what to do with you," he points in my direction.

"Become my peasants and bow to me?" I smirk.

They both roll there eyes before Alessio turns away from me to continue screaming with Lorenzo.

I click my heels and walk back upstairs so not to have to listen to them.

*•*•*•*

"Mia!" Matteo screams from downstairs.

I walk around the house trying to find the stairs to get downstairs.

Damn this house is big.

Finally I find my way to long elegant stairs. Getting downstairs I hear Enzo and Matteo talking, once I walk into the kitchen I see Alessio,Enzo, and Matteo. No sight of Isabella.

"Mia," Alessio motions for me to sit down.

I sit at the island countertop before turning to face them.

"Mia, we've decided to offer you a job to work for us," he says.

Matteo and Enzo nod at me agreeing with what Alessio has said.

"Your a highly train assassin, and we could use that in our Mafia," he continues.

"And what makes you think I'll accept this job?" I raise an eyebrow.

Alessio looks over at Matteo and Enzo before looking back at me. "You don't really have a choice so you?" He laughs.

"Sure I do, I could kill all of you and not be held captive," I grin.

"Look Mia, this job will give you freedom you won't ever have if you don't accept," he adds.

I nod at him. "I'll have to think about it,"

"We will give you until dinner tonight," Enzo chimes in.

I nod and make my way upstairs overthinking my decisions.

Should I accept?

What if they kill me anyway?

Why did I come here?