Literally the weirdest team up (-Cryptor)

I looked around, confused and numb. I was being carried over someone's shoulder. What a humiliating sight. My eyes were blurry, but I could make out what was happening.

Mr. E was carrying me, though he wasn't very good at carrying. I told myself that I'd degrade him about it later. Right now I was a bit loopy...

"Where we goin?" I mumbled as I was shook up and down with each stride.

I wasn't given a response.

Oh look, we're chasing the green ninja!

"We're gonna get you Lloyd. Hahaha... ha..." I muttered.

No wait, he was following us. Along with the rest of the council.

The green ninja yelled back to the council.

"Thanks for hosting the party, guys. But I think I'll be going now!" He said.

I could hear the overlord grumble.

"Fools! Stop them!" He growled, the flying mountain king pursued us with his fancy crystal sythe, unfortunately he ran into some crystal statues.

"After him, you fools..! Destroy him!" The overlord repeated.

"Yes lord!" The council replied.

The three of us got some distance, but not much, I looked from Mr. Es shoulder.

"So... you guys are alive..?!" The green ninja exclaimed as we ran.

Mr. E tilted his head to the side and shrugged.

"Right, it's not time to think about that right now." The green ninja replied. "How about we team up? I think those crystal weirdos both are coming after us."

Mr. E nodded, though I tried to lazily protest. Oh well.

"Where the heck are we? Why do mysterious temples have to be so mysterious?!" He said as we tried to find an exit.

That annoying snake queen spoke up as she began to catch up.

"Where exactly do you think you're going? We're floating up into the sky! And last I checked, ninja can't fly!" She laughed. "Neither can little clanky nobodies!"

He began to spin and he sent Aspheera flying with spinjitzu.

"Nope, but snakes can!" he laughed.

A little later, we ended up cornered by Pythor.

"Somehow, it's fitting that this would come down to you two and me." He said. "My old allies, hmm?"

The Mechanic and Vangelis jumped from the shadows.

"And me!"

"And me!"

"No! You chaps just ruined a really dramatic one-on-one moment!" Pythor groaned "me versus-... Oh, phooey."

"Okay, look. I know you all have new weapons and powers and everything seems great. But trust me, the Overlord is bad news!" Lloyd tried to explain. "For all of us! He will destroy everything!"

Mr. E tried to put me on my feet, but I fell over, it was like I couldn't move my legs properly. He hastily swung me back over the shoulder again.

"Ha, except us! That's why we joined him, genius!" the Mechanic laughed.

Aspheera join in his amusement as she cackled.

"But you don't have to worry. He won't destroy you." she smirked.

"We'll do that!" Pythor continued.

They began to hit and slice at us, but mostly at Lloyd. There were some close calls.

"You fools! Never let the weapons come in contact with each other. They're too powerful!" She hissed.

We kept running, turning a corner.

I watched as Harumi divert the other council members away. Perhaps she wanted to eliminate us herself.

We exited the mouth of the cave like entrance, Lloyd was almost knocked off of the mountain, he was able to get back up.

"That was close!" He said.

Harumi approached.

"There's no escape, Lloyd." She yelled.

"Stay back, I don't want to hurt yo7!" Lloyd yelled.

"I do!" I called out, my words slurred a bit. Mr. E's shoulders shook as he snickered.

"The Crystal King wants me to destroy you, but I'm giving you another chance. Join us. Join me!" Harumi said. "We have a space for you!"

She glanced at me and Mr. E.

"If you think I'd ever do that, you don't know me at all!" Lloyd responded.

Lloyd walked towards the edge, he gestured for us to follow. Like an idiot, Mr. E walked too. The rest of the council caught up, Harumi scowled at them.

"Stay back! All of you!" She said to the council. "Lloyd, don't! From this height, you'd never survive!"

Harumi walked over to Lloyd, he grabbed her wrist.

"I really hope you're wrong about that. For both our sakes!" he said.

He jumped over the side.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, VISOR FACE-"

Mr. E jumped off, I yelled all the way down. I held onto him.

"YOU IDIOT, WE'LL BE SMASHED TO BITS!"

He pushed me off of him.

Then, we hit the ground.

Sploosh?