5- H.E.L.L.

A couple of days after Miyah's birthday, Kennedi and Celeste are walking to Christian's house to hang out. As they're walking, Celeste thought she could take the time to ask, "Are you ok?" Kennedi looked at her, confused. "Yeah, why?" She asked. "I was just checking...." Celeste mumbles. They walked in silence the rest of the way until they reach Christian's house and was welcomed by Miyah, who was obviously there way before Celeste and Kennedi.

After a couple of hours, the group decided to stop playing games and move on to watching a movie. Celeste and Miyah were getting snacks at the store while Kennedi and Christian stayed home and waited on the girls.

At the store:

Celeste and Miyah were walking up an isle in the store. "Should we get this?" Miyah asks, picking up a Crunch bar. "I'm allergic to peanuts, but you do you." Celeste replies. "Oh.... I'll make sure to add some peanuts in your popcorn next time." Miyah joked. The two girls chuckled. "What does Kennedi like? Is she allergic to anything?" Celeste asked. "Are you asking in general or are you asking if she's allergic to any food? Because she's allergic to pollen and grass." Miyah said. "I meant food-wise. And I'm guessing she's not?" Celeste asked rhetorically. Miyah nodded.

As the two girls went down the aisle, Miyah noticed two random men in black hoodies staring at them. Miyah elbowed Celeste discreetly. Celeste turned to Miyah and she slightly nodded her head to the two. Celeste made eye contact with one of the mysterious men. The hooded man walked over to them and handed Miyah an envelope before walking out of the store with the other man. Miyah and Celeste look at each other and opened the letter.....

'I know what you are. We are all the same.  Go to the place where the Cursed Woman of  2017 was locked away.....

- H.E.L.L.'

Miyah and Celeste gave each other a "WTF" look and ran out of the store without any items.

At Christian's house:

Kennedi was reading a book to pass time while Christian was picking a movie. "What about the 'Titanic' movie?" Christian asked. Kennedi immediately perked up. "Me and Miyah watch that movie way too much, but it's so good." Kennedi said. Christian nodded. Suddenly, there was a bang upstairs. Kennedi looked up at Christian, but Christian didn't hear it. There was another bang, but this time, it was louder and it caught Christian's attention. "What are you doing over there?" Christian asked Kennedi. Kennedi frowned. "That wasn't me, that was upstairs. Is your mom home?" Kennedi asked. "If she was, she would have made herself known. It's rare that anyone my age comes over." Christian said. Kennedi nodded, knowing what that feels like.

After the third bang, they both went upstairs. At the top of the steps, there was a letter. Kennedi picked it up and opened it, Christian looking over her shoulder.

'I know what you are. We are all the same.  Go to the place where the Cursed Woman of  2017 was locked away.....

- H.E.L.L.'

Kennedi and Christian looked at each other with a "Are you serious?" look before running out of the door.

Christian, Kennedi, Miyah and Celeste meet each other on the sidewalk. "Who in the hell is H.E.L.L.?!" They all ask in unison. "And who is this Cursed Woman of 2017?" Celeste went on. Miyah looked at Kennedi.

"My mother...." Kennedi said with darkness in her eyes and pain in her voice.
"Where's your mother?" Christian asked.
"Jail." Kennedi barely said above a whisper. "How are we supposed to see her?" Miyah asked.
"I don't know, I barely remember what she looks like." Kennedi answered. "Wait.... Why?" Celeste questioned.

"I'm not allowed to see her because I've been banned from seeing her since she murdered my father." Kennedi said with death roaming in her eyes.......

😈654 words!😈