Indigo vs Valentino and Charlie vs Adam

Millie: So you're in Heaven. You're convincing them to allow Redemption. I mean some of them deserve to be down here and they have the choice to try it out, but did Heaven listen? 

Charlie: Oh, they listen. But due to Adam's influence, Heaven was corrupted. 

Millie looked at them in shock. 

Millie: I'm sorry...WHAT!? HEAVEN WAS CORRUPTED??

Vaggie: The entire time. Remember when you told us about Cletus? How he kill innocent demons who were living in the Human World and were living among humans while locking some up for Extermination?

Millie: Yeah...Wait what?

Charlie: The demons you saved were scheduled for extermination. They've been having those humans do the work for them.

Millie: How can Heaven be corrupt?? I thought it was supposed to be a wonderful place. 

Vaggie: (sighs) It is. Still wonderful to this day. But as long as Adam was alive, there was nothing but deception and lies.

-----------------------------

(FLASHBACK)

We were waiting at the courthouse in Heaven and Charlie was bouncing on her seat ready to change their minds, but her face immediately turned into despair when Adam and Lute came by to join the meeting. 

Charlie: Oh no, not him again!

Adam looked at Charlie and me with a smug smile on his face. Lute looked at us with a menacing smile. 

Adam: What up, baby? I saw that you went to my manager. Low blow, Karen.

Sera: Esteemed guests and citizens of Heaven. We are gathered here today to determine whether or not a soul in Hell can be redeemed into the heavenly realm via this "Hazbin Hotel". Princess Morningstar?

Charlie: (sighs) Thank you, Seraphim. (clears throat) Webster's dictionary defines redemption as—

Adam: Objection, lame and unoriginal.

Charlie glared at Adam for interrupting her. You know, Adam was a terrible co-host for having the Princess of Hell as a guest in Hell. 

Luckily, Sera wanted to hear Charlie out. 

Sera: Sustained. No further dictionary references, please.

Charlie: Right, ok, uh, uh... uhhmmmm...

Charlie shuffled through her cards not wanting to use another dictionary reference. 

Adam: If you have actual evidence, then show it already.

Charlie: We have two patrons right now who are making incredible progress!

Adam: Who?

Charlie: Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, and Y/N L/N.

Soon, Lute then noticed the same name from before. 

Lute: Her again?

Charlie: Yes, indeed. 

Lute: Why does her name sound so familiar...?

Adam: Oh yeah! One of them is the (bleep) demon. He's worth being redeemed. (blows raspberry)

Charlie then went to hit Adam where it hurt.