Trust and Bondage

Millie: Woah...Y/N must've been savage. 

Charlie: (laughs) I know right!? She roasted them both with ease. But let's just say as long as there's a line, You can be as sassy as you want.

Millie: And I'm guessing they didn't? 

Charlie shook her head. 

Millie: Well, what happened next? 

Vaggie: Well, let's just say Charlie gave me my turn to take over the operation in trust exercises while Y/N learned a dark truth...

-----------------------------

(FLASHBACK)

A few days later, Y/N was sitting on the edge of the stairs, looking over Pentagram City and fulfilling her role as the bodyguard of the Hazbin Hotel. It turns out she knows her way around weapons. She held a rifle in her hand to commemorate her newfound dominance. She looked as she saw Chaos being daily in the city. 

(BOOM)

A car exploded from a violent fight between two cars and flew through the air. Ignoring the violence, Y/N went to check her phone, opening VoxTube and revealing an app for  Vox's next project. 

Phone: Voxtek Angelic Security: Coming Soon. Trust us with your safety. 

Y/N turned her phone around not to let her mind get hypnotized

Y/N: "Angelic Security" my ass. What would that TV idiot have that can kill Angels? 

Then Y/N remembered something she reminisced about the severed head that Velvette kept in her office. 

Y/N: Why would Velvette want to hide the severed head from the rest of the city? These can be killed, but what could kill them? And who would have the ability in Hell to kill them? 

However, Y/N snapped out of it, looking at something that triggered her attention. 

Y/N: Hey! Hey! Hey hey hey! No! You cannot bring that here!

-----------------------------

Meanwhile, Charlie and Vaggie were decorating the place for Sir Pentious as if they were setting up decorations for a birthday party.

Charlie: That looks PERFECT! Aagh! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the Hotel!

Vaggie: Um...Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago.

Charlie: Well, I haven't seen him pull off any of that stuff here. 

Y/N: Pentious, no!