The Carmines in Action

CLARA

The next day, after successfully giving Velvette a taste of his own medicine, Vaggie and Y/N spent some alone time in the city, looking for something

Y/N: What are we looking for exactly? 

Vaggie: Some place that we can use to sharpen my spear and where you can get extra bullets. 

Y/N eyed Vaggie's Angelic Spear with concern. 

Y/N: So...Your spear, where'd you get it from? 

Vaggie: Oh. Well, with every extermination, some Exorcists are just very sloppy and they just...They just forget their weapons. And weapons like these are scarce to obtain. 

Y/N: How rare are they? 

Vaggie: Do you remember when you accidentally fell from the balcony and were perfectly fine? 

Y/N: Yeah. Landed on my feet and lived. 

Vaggie: Well, imagine if the floor was made of this metal. Angelic steel. When your body is exposed to it, it cannot be... replenished. 

Y/N then remembered the promise she made to Carmilla Carmine about the fact that Angelic Weapons could also kill Angels and didn't say anything. 

Y/N then saw Vaggie having a sad look on her face. 

Y/N: What's wrong? 

Vaggie: It's nothing, Y/N. Really. 

But Y/N could tell there was a connection.  

Y/N: The angelic weapon...Was it...how you lost your eye?

Vaggie: (...) Yes. 

Y/N: I'm so sorry. It must've been painful. 

Vaggie: Every day I hold this...It reminds me of how I lost it. That is a mistake I will not let happen again. 

Y/N: How? 

Vaggie: By killing the fucking exorcists before they come knocking on our front door. 

Y/N: Will that be enough though, they have wings after all. 

Vaggie: Then we'll ground them first. 

Y/N: Right. Right. 

Vaggie: Listen, about Charlie. Thank you. 

Y/N: Hmm?

Vaggie: Thank you for standing up for Charlie when I wasn't there.

Y/N: Well, I wouldn't let a moth try to hypnotize her with his saliva.