Connecting the Dots and A Royal Treatment (🍋CHARLIE LEMON🍋)

(PRESENT DAY)

Millie: Were you trying to steal Y/N from Charlie?

Vaggie: No no. I just wanted to spend some time with her. And Charlie passed out from staying up all night. 

Charlie: Yeah...Never staying up late again.

Millie: So...You won the king's blessing to date, punished the Moth guy, and was able to get a meeting with Heaven. But didn't that also mean...?

Vaggie: Yeah...Dealing with fucking Adam again.

Millie: Dang...He must've been a bully

Charlie: A real bully.

Millie: So what did you do to prepare for Heaven?

Charlie: Well, after succeeding in convincing my dad to get me a meeting with Heaven, we took some time to celebrate first. Of course, Vaggie got Y/N first cause I passed out, but for the rest of it, Vaggie and Y/N tried their best to have me reconsider going up there. In the beginning, I thought they were afraid of Heaven after how Adam treated us or didn't want me going up to start some "Holy War". But later on, I realized...they were only trying to protect each of us.

-----------------------

Vaggie/Y/N: (moaning, kissing)~

Vaggie's Angelic Spear was on the floor. Glowing over a small pile of clothes. Y/N and Vaggie were back from the fighting club and they were making out on Y/N's bed this time. 

Y/N felt Vaggie's tongue exploring her mouth, sucking up her saliva and replacing it with her own. She traded it with hers as her tongue went deeper down Vaggie's throat, keeping their lips and tongues locked together. 

Vaggie/Y/N: (moaning, slurping, kissing)~

Y/N and Vaggie then parted from each other's lips so they could stare into each other's eyes. While they were both naked, Vaggie wore some cat ears to look like a cat with a makeshift tail strapped to her lower abdomen. 

Y/N: You look cute for a cat.~

Vaggie: Make sure you get one for Charlie too...~

Y/N: Still wanna go be with her?~

Vaggie: She's still passed out. Came to her room an hour ago. So...stop worrying about Charlie...~

Vaggie then had two fingers walk up Y/N's chest, reaching to her chin as their face moved in closer. 

Vaggie: And teach me allorubbing...the sensual way. (meows)~

Y/N giggled as Vaggie tried to mimic a normal cat sound as she said the word meow. 

Y/N: (meows)~

Vaggie: (chuckles seductively) Might as well play with you for a little bit.~

Y/N: What do you...?~

Y/N then stopped talking as her cat instincts kicked in. Her eyes looked down as Vaggie revealed she had a laser pen in her hand. She playfully moved it back and then moved the laser pen around, making Y/N charge for the red dot all over the room. 

Y/N: (meows, yowls)

Left and Right, Y/N dashed around the room on all fours, trying to her hands on the red dot. Vaggie sat on the edge of the bed with one leg over, smirking as she was toying with Y/N's cat instincts.