Someone Else's Shoes (🍋LIME🍋).

(WARNING: 🍋LIME🍋)

(PLAY THIS)

(BAM)

Summer/Y/N: (moaning)~

Y/N willingly pulled Summer into the bathroom, leaving the cart outside and next to the door. The pull brought Summer into her arms, making the two of them look each other in the eyes. And even though they had hearts for other people, Y/N and Summer still went at it. 

Summer/Y/N: (kissing, purring)~

Y/N could feel Summer's lips locking with hers. Their hands slid up and down on their backs as Y/N embraced Summer's body caressing on her furry skin. Summer then pulled the two into a bathroom stall where Y/N went to sit down on the toilet seat and Summer locked the door from behind. She then turned around and looked at Y/N as Y/N looked back. Y/N then reluctantly let Summer do her thing as Summer approached her and then sat on her lap, wrapping her arms around her shoulders. And then, the two gave into their instincts and rubbed their bodies on each other. 

Y/N/Summer: (exhaling, purring)~

As they hugged, Summer went to groom Y/N a little bit, moving away parts of her collar to lick her neck. Y/N moaned in pleasure, feeling Summer's neck slither up and down on her neck.

Y/N: (moans in pleasure)~

Summer: (purring)~

Their purring harmonized together and the vibrations echoed through their bodies. They then took it up a notch as Summer separated from Y/N's lips and began to strip in front of her, shocking her. Summer witnessed Y/N's reaction to her breasts being exposed. 

Y/N: SUMMER! WHAT THE FU--MMPH!?

Y/N was at first shocked that Summer was stripping in front of her, but the cat's instincts dissipated that emotion as Summer went to kiss Y/N on the lips, calming her down. 

Y/N embraced the kiss and brought Summer closer to deepen it. Their tongues explored their mouths swirled around each other, reaching to their throats. 

Y/N/Summer: (moaning)~

Summer then dug her hands into Y/N's shirt while looking at her for permission. Y/N hesitated, afraid of what Charlie would think, but instead, she would do it. Y/N pulled her shirt off, showing off her bra underneath, but when she was halfway, Summer went to kiss her again, while keeping Y/N still to move her hands slowly to her back, and grab hold of the clip that kept the bra together. 

Once the shirt was off, Y/N looked at Summer with batted eyelashes. 

Summer: (...)

Y/N: (...)

Thus, lust took control of them as Y/N pulled Summer into a kiss, letting her take off the bra. the two felt the tips of their breasts sliding across each other as they rested on the floor, licking each other's tongues.

Y/N/Summer: (moaning)~

Summer: (kissing) Listen...You're friends...are in danger...~

Y/N: How...?~

Summer then moved to be on top of Y/N, resting her naked chest on Y/N's back, allowing her to groom her with her tongue from behind. Her hands gently grabbed her breasts, making Y/N moan in pleasure.