Learning of Hell and meeting an Overlord.

Y/N was sitting on a chair the next morning, eating some cereal. She looked outside to view the chaos on the lower streets. 

Y/N: (scoffs) Animals.

(VIBRATE)

Soon, Y/N heard something vibrating. She headed to her bedroom table and grabbed something familiar to her grip. She was shocked to see that it was a phone! And it was similar to her style. 

Y/N: W-What the--!?

Y/N looked at the phone with the same passcode and fingerprint lock. She saw all her apps and data saved. 

Y/N: How is this possible? I thought I had nothing left!

(BANG)

Charlie: RISE AND SHINE, N/N! 

Y/N: Ah! 

Y/N was shocked by Charlie bursting in and then attached herself to the ceiling with her fur frizzed up.

Charlie: Oh. Sorry, I scared you. 

Y/N: It's...It's fine.

Y/N leaped off the ceiling and landed on her feet. Charlie then realized that Y/N was a little taller than her and Vaggie. 

Y/N: So...Are you excited for the place to be ready for visitors?

Charlie: Oh, am I? It's everything I could dream of. 

Y/N: So...What's the first thing we'll be doing? 

Charlie: Oh. Well, I was wondering if you wanted a little city tour before we began. Maybe get to know each other better?

Charlie scratched the back of her head, feeling nervous. 

Charlie: I mean...if you're gonna be redeemed. You could at least see what Hell is like so far and...As a way of saying thank you for being willing to help me.

Y/N: Oh. Sure.

Charlie: R-Really?

Y/N: Yeah. Maybe you could show me the restaurants and places that don't have a lot of horny men.

Charlie: Don't worry. They'll be nowhere where we are taking you.

Y/N: Right. What about Alastor and the others? We cannot leave them alone in the building. 

Charlie: Luckily for us, Alastor has some other business to attend to. Cmon. We'll use my family's limo.

Y/N: You guys have a limo??

Charlie: Princess of Hell, remember?

Y/N: Oh. Right. Hey. When you die and become a sinner here, aren't you sent here with none of your belongings?

Charlie noticed that a lot of things just appeared in Y/N's room.

Charlie: Oh. I didn't think that would happen. Usually, when you become a sinner, you have to get new stuff and products. Didn't think your stuff would just be replicated down here. 

Y/N: Well, at least I can somewhat make it feel like home. 

Charlie: Maybe Vaggie and I can help you with it. 

Y/N: Thanks. Where is Vaggie anyway? 

Charlie: As usual, keeping her eyes locked on Alastor.